Oh Dear! My New Year was on the 10th of December

Happy New 2008 year to all Led Zeppelin fans around the Globe!

It is almost 2 am January 1st 2008 in Moscow rigth now. The New Year has come.

But! My feelings are not even close to what I have felt in the evening of December the 10th.

I haven't been to the show, but my mind was all about it the whole day back then.

And I was so emotionally touched when they were actually performing (from 9 to 11 in the pm).

My mind was pretending that I was there. And it worked!

All right! All I wanna say that my New Year was on December the 10th!

Does anyone have the same feelings?

I agree with you there mate, but over here in the UK, it's 12.08, and with all the fireworks going off on the park across the road, it's a bit like being on the edge of a war zone! Happy 2008.

But! My feelings are not even close to what I have felt in the evening of December the 10th.

I haven't been to the show, but my mind was all about it the whole day back then.

And I was so emotionally touched when they were actually performing (from 9 to 11 in the pm).

Yeah, I know what you mean...that was cause for one major CELEBRATION! Let's hope we see & hear lots more of Zep in the year ahead.

Exactly! I had the exact same feeling on December 10th, very excited and looking forward every bit of press review, tv journal, anything that would tell me how it went that night for them. I was touched when they announced they were to perform together finally, after so long, and felt it would be very special, for them and for those who could be there. And on December 10th, my mind was there, just as you. It was nice reading you, I feel I have "mind mates!"

Happy New Year! Have plenty of emotions and passion listening to Zep in 2008...and a chance to be there if they finally decide to go on tour till 2009.

Friends, I want to thank all of you for sharing your feelins. Now I know that I'm not alone.

Feel free to add more of your thoughts.

By the way,

Do you remember how slow this board was operating on the day of the show?

(especially during the concert)

I managed take a screenshot of all the users on board. It was 2.57 AM Moscow time

and it was 11.57 London time. Check it out. Very impressive!

lz1fu1.jpg

Yeah, I was trying to get into the board the whole day and only managed to get a few posts in (some of them didn't even make it through).

Same thing with NME. But I appreciated them updating the setlist in real time - I was imagining a little O2 concert in my head as I was reading the article (but it wasn't nearly as good as the final result, of course).

Archived