Are any of you fans of Grungy Nirvana style music?

nemophilist

If any of you dig bands like Nirvana or early Foo Fighters you might enjoy some of the tracks off this album...

It's actually my older brothers band. He and I are 12 years apart and it's a huge reason why I wanted to be a musician from a very early age. They recorded this back in 1998 and It's the first time it's been shared online. I put together the video.They had quite a run, toured the continental US multiple times and had a pretty good following back then. I wrote a short bio for them which is in the description box along with a time stamped track listing so you can skip through tracks easier. I love hearing new music so I always like sharing these kinds of things on forums.

My favorites are tracks 2 through 5, and tracks 8 and 10. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

Edited by nemophilist

On 1/30/2020 at 2:35 AM, nemophilist said:

If any of you dig bands like Nirvana or early Foo Fighters you might enjoy some of the tracks off this album...

It's actually my older brothers band. He and I are 12 years apart and it's a huge reason why I wanted to be a musician from a very early age. They recorded this back in 1998 and It's the first time it's been shared online. I put together the video.They had quite a run, toured the continental US multiple times and had a pretty good following back then. I wrote a short bio for them which is in the description box along with a time stamped track listing so you can skip through tracks easier. I love hearing new music so I always like sharing these kinds of things on forums.

My favorites are tracks 2 through 5, and tracks 8 and 10. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

Inbred Jed - Killer Toast

This is the sound of rotting floor boards, rusting cars and aerosol spray cans.

A urine-stained Solo cup on a Formica kitchen counter beside Slim Jim wrappers and half-empty box of Twinkies  

An album that compels you to shoot your dog in the head, but on second thought spare the dog and kill yourself.

Steve A. "Lester Bangs" Jones

16 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Inbred Jed - Killer Toast

This is the sound of rotting floor boards, rusting cars and aerosol spray cans.

A urine-stained Solo cup on a Formica kitchen counter beside Slim Jim wrappers and half-empty box of Twinkies  

An album that compels you to shoot your dog in the head, but on second thought spare the dog and kill yourself.

Steve A. "Lester Bangs" Jones

Lol you always have such a way with words.