Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Walter

2020 NFL Thread

It’s time to forget about the comeback kids - Kansas City Chiefs - and the all-time choker Shanahan...  IT’S 2020 BABY!!!!!

Whats gonna happen in free agency? What about current contracts? Trades? Draft? Lots to talk about.  

10 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Miami has a truckload of draft picks & I guess I should have "optimism", at least until the season starts in September....

I think we need some blue to go with all of this red.  Anyway, I believe your fish are about the only team that might have more cap space than my Bills.  I have high hopes this year.  I believe that if Beane, the Bills GM, can make the right moves, we can WIN THE SUPER BOWL!  I mean that.  We have a solid D.  We have a very good O line. We have Singletary, and now we need a big play receiver to compliment Brown and Beasley and Knox.  We need a guy to replace retiring linebacker Lorenzo Alexander.  A linebacker.  GO BILLS!  This cold be our year. I believe we will win the East.  Brady or no Brady

On the subject of Brady, the rumors are wild. Some say Chargers, Tennessee, Tampa and even Dallas.  I believe he goes to the Chargers because he lives in LA and it would make sense. But who knows?   Free agency will be nuts.  I hope the Rams are able to keep their star players.  And I do not blame Jerry Jones for not jumping into a contract with DAk.  I do not believe in him.  I do believe in Allen.