2020 NFL Thread

Walter

15 hours ago, Walter said:

Tight game right now. Folk missed the xpt 🙄.
Buffalo is good, but haven’t proven to be great yet.  No offence Rick, just the way it is. Prove it and we’ll believe.  AFC is so much more competitive than the NFC. Aaron Rogers vs Drew Brees? Looking that way....

I think you and Sean are crazy.  You made this post too fast!  38-9!!!  No offense?  Seriously?  Go watch Belecheck throw phone!  And Sean, NE is on for major rebuild!  You think Josh Allen is going away?  Bills and Miami will fight it out for years!   
Bills mercifully pulled Allen w 12 minutes left fool!!  Bills at KC for AFC championship 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

22 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I think you and Sean are crazy.  You made this post too fast!  38-9!!!  No offense?  Seriously?  Go watch Belecheck throw phone!  And Sean, NE is on for major rebuild!  You think Josh Allen is going away?  Bills and Miami will fight it out for years!   
Bills mercifully pulled Allen w 12 minutes left fool!!  Bills at KC for AFC championship 

Nice win, Rick. Still doesn’t prove anything other than the Pats secondary is shite. Bring on the playoffs...

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Nice win, Rick. Still doesn’t prove anything other than the Pats secondary is shite. Bring on the playoffs...

Sure.  A hail Murray away from 13-2!!  You will see.  I guess you think Cleveland will beat us?  And Dallas will miraculously win East and run the table.  Josh Allen is a beast.  He will win us a Super Bowl or several.  Like our chances right now.

Paul, if you read this I think Miami should start Fitz.  He can handle the weather.  I do not think McD will use our starters or our if he does, not for long.  Browns should beat Steelers who already announced Big Ben to sit.  KC 3.5 dogs 🐕 to Chargers.  So Andy resting guys even with bye.  Bills and Dolphins will rule this division for years.  And McDaniels is probably done waiting for Belecheck to leave

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You waited over 2 decades to gloat Rick ...well for a reason to gloat... Every year it was wait till next year.. Well next year is finally here.. So enjoy it ... Your Bills look pretty damn good.  

But I would wait until they really win something before I get too carried away... you know.. like The Super Bowl.. They won the AFC East and all the Bills fans I know are acting like they won it all..  

If the Bills win it all this year (like New England did 6 times in case you forgot) I'll be the first to congratulate you.

I won't try to rain on your parade.. like you tried to year after year. 

Bad year for New England, no Brady, 8 Covid opt outs and an injured Edelman.. But let's see what happens.. next year.. Sounds familiar doesn't it ... 

45 minutes ago, the chase said:

You waited over 2 decades to gloat Rick ...well for a reason to gloat... Every year it was wait till next year.. Well next year is finally here.. So enjoy it ... Your Bills look pretty damn good.  

But I would wait until they really win something before I get too carried away... you know.. like The Super Bowl.. They won the AFC East and all the Bills fans I know are acting like they won it all..  

If the Bills win it all this year (like New England did 6 times in case you forgot) I'll be the first to congratulate you.

I won't try to rain on your parade.. like you tried to year after year. 

Bad year for New England, no Brady, 8 Covid opt outs and an injured Edelman.. But let's see what happens.. next year.. Sounds familiar doesn't it ... 

Glad to see you are safe from this nightmare we are going through.  I never know who is in trouble on this forum?  Yes it was nice to win the division.  I am not surprised by last night as NE has a ton of problems.  The Bills success is mainly due to Josh Allen. But they do have a pretty good defense when they are healthy.  This offense is very good. I really think we are on a collision course with KC.  I have to say that I would give Brady more credit than Bill Belecheck for sure. He is being exposed without Brady.  Miami is getting better also.  I think the Bills have a good shot this year. The Rams are my 2nd fav team and have no clue who this guy is that is going to replace Goff?  But I never wanted a Bills vs Rams Super Bowl. The game they had this year was one of the best all year. I am wondering what McDermot will do as far as resting the starters.  Pittsburgh is resting theirs and Cleveland are 10 points favorites. The line dropped on the Bills so I suspect the same.  Miami will be fighting to get in and  I expect Fitzpatrick to get the call in cold Buffalo.  If it was a playoff I would not fear them.  The only team I really fear is Baltimore. But it now seems pretty likely we will get Cleveland ?  I do hope the Browns get in for their loyal fans who I respect.  And the Bills could have run the score up last night and did not.  They pulled Allen with 12 minutes left. So cant accuse them of running it up.  Take care.  Go Bills!  I am not sure Belecheck or McDaniels will be back?

22 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Glad to see you are safe from this nightmare we are going through.  I never know who is in trouble on this forum?  Yes it was nice to win the division.  I am not surprised by last night as NE has a ton of problems.  The Bills success is mainly due to Josh Allen. But they do have a pretty good defense when they are healthy.  This offense is very good. I really think we are on a collision course with KC.  I have to say that I would give Brady more credit than Bill Belecheck for sure. He is being exposed without Brady.  Miami is getting better also.  I think the Bills have a good shot this year. The Rams are my 2nd fav team and have no clue who this guy is that is going to replace Goff?  But I never wanted a Bills vs Rams Super Bowl. The game they had this year was one of the best all year. I am wondering what McDermot will do as far as resting the starters.  Pittsburgh is resting theirs and Cleveland are 10 points favorites. The line dropped on the Bills so I suspect the same.  Miami will be fighting to get in and  I expect Fitzpatrick to get the call in cold Buffalo.  If it was a playoff I would not fear them.  The only team I really fear is Baltimore. But it now seems pretty likely we will get Cleveland ?  I do hope the Browns get in for their loyal fans who I respect.  And the Bills could have run the score up last night and did not.  They pulled Allen with 12 minutes left. So cant accuse them of running it up.  Take care.  Go Bills!  I am not sure Belecheck or McDaniels will be back?

Thanks Rick. We're doing well .. Hope you and yours are well too.. I haven't posted much lately, but I do check in. 

Josh Allen is the real deal. Great QB's are hard to find. 

And I do think Coach Belichick will be back next year.. No way he'll go out like this..    

1 hour ago, the chase said:

Thanks Rick. We're doing well .. Hope you and yours are well too.. I haven't posted much lately, but I do check in. 

Josh Allen is the real deal. Great QB's are hard to find. 

And I do think Coach Belichick will be back next year.. No way he'll go out like this..    

But I think if Beleheck stays, McDaniels takes another job this time.  I think he is tired of waiting and his stock has plummeted with Brady's departure. I wonder if Belecheck wants to go though a rebuild?  Not sure he is up to that at his age. I could see him going to a younger team with more of a chance to win now. NE is not winning again soon.  Miami is getting better also.  And the Jets have a defense.  Not as bad as their record.  I could see the Patriots going after a guy like Matt Stafford.  That would be something that could really give them a quick fix to a degree. But its all guess work right now.  I just want to see the Bills take care of business and set up a showdown in KC.  KC has to be careful though.  Another game like the one vs Atlanta could send them home early.  They are going to get a good opponent in the first game they play.  Catch you later.  Happy New Year.  If we get the damn vaccine

22 hours ago, Walter said:

Nice one. The WTF do hold their own destiny. The Redskins don’t...😉

The guy on Bet On It with Kelly in Vegas just picked the Giants.  His point is well made. I already bet Dallas this week on a parlay or two.  But first, my best bets are the Jets and Chargers given who will play and motivation. But Dallas has a 10-1 turnover ratio in their favor last 3 games that they won handily. The guy says this Giants D is the best they will have seen in a bit. Does not think Dallas will be successfull on offense?  The Giants are nothing to write home about on offense either. He likes the Giants and his reasons are valid.  But this division has been nuts all year. I do not believe in Philly in this spot even though they do have the mobile QB.  But their is Chase Young.  Yikes. Better games to bet on. The Bills game is a total head scratcher. Miami must win to make it unless some unprobable events occur.  The Bills should rest their star players. And McDermott refused to answer but did slip by saying that when asked if Tomlins decision to rest Big Ben and starters will effect his decision?  He said yes and no. the Yes being the big deal.  That tells me Josh likely either does not play, or plays a half. That gives Miami a big shot at wining the game that the Bills do not need at all.   KC are 3.5 dogs at home with Mahommes sitting. And no doubt Kelce and the rest. The Rams just went to plus 3 from minus 1.  Because Murray is playing and Goff is not.  Its a total mystery on this Rams QB.  But they said McVay must have faith in him because he has been the backup all year. Their D is great.  Ill still take the Rams to beat the overachieving Cards.  Lastly, I want to see the Texans send Tennessee packing.

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Cuomo is going to the game also.  Season ticket holders of course are going to be there.  And many of them will not get a shot.  I am just wondering what kind of scalping could go on?  Those tickets will be gold.  I am wondering what the Bills will do vs Miami?  My guess is Allen plays for the first half regardless of the score. And that will be it.

I haven't watched much of the usual NFL talk shows, but I think the Bills are still vying for the #2 seed with Pittsburgh, correct me if I'm wrong. So if Tua can't thrown the ball down the field, instead of that dink and dunk shit against the Raiders, then I will say please put in Fitzpatrick....

The Dolphins were my second favourite NFL team for years...from Griese to Strock to Marino. Since the Raiders are kaput I am cheering for Miami to make the playoffs in the AFC. I think Fitzpatrick gives them their best chance.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

The Dolphins were my second favourite NFL team for years...from Griese to Strock to Marino. Since the Raiders are kaput I am cheering for Miami to make the playoffs in the AFC. I think Fitzpatrick gives them their best chance.

Fitz tests positive for the fucking virus. It's up to Tua to dismantle the Bills.
Roll Tide!

11 hours ago, Strider said:

No more.  Fitz just tested positive for Covid

11 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

^^ That is unfortunate. I get the feeling the Bills might play it  like the Raiders & not even worry about the run game; just dare Tua to throw it deep down the field... :unsure:

We now know that Fitz has tested positive. The kid has no safety net. But you have another one.  Buffalo is very likely to sit their starters for at least half of the game and I believe at least by halftime, Allen comes out no matter what the score is

Paul, you must have loved seeing Belecheck toss that phone?  I know it seems Miami must win here to get in. But not if one of three teams lose.   Indy, not likely.  Browns, not real likely.  Tennessee?  If Watson is ok, the Texans are dangerous because they can score on this defense. I hope they knock Tennessee out and send Miami to the playoffs.  I will probably end up hating Miami again like I used to in the old days. But its tough to given the recent history. But I am still not sold on Tua.  They might consider using one of those juicy draft picks on another QB just in case?   But we have to give the kid time also. It might take him a couple years to really get better.  Miami has like the 5th pick I believe.  They are going to be in the fight next year. Sure they could beat us Sunday also.  But another thing that they do not like is the cold.  And Tua has never played in this weather.  Even though it could be far worse at this time of year.They are expecting 34 degrees at game time

Edited by LedZeppfan1977