2020 NFL Thread

Walter

What a shock. Romeo Crennel makes a bonehead decision to cost his team the game. Why teams hire this schlub is beyond me. It looks like he can barely walk without keeling over. He belongs in the coaches dustbin with Hue Jackson, Marty Mornhinweg, Rex Ryan, and the other rejects.

Bring on Belecheck and his shitty QB Cam.  Bring them on I say!!!!  Bitch's!  Skip Bayless made a very good point.   Belecheck is 16 games under 500 all time without Brady!!!!   Made playoffs once in 5 years in Cleveland.  Cant and wont win without Brady.  My Bills will beat them and will win this division.

Poyer and Hyde I will take over any safety tandem in football.  White and when Wallace is back, as good two corners in football.  So the D is waking up.  Allen threw for 307 last week and the score does not tell you that.  3 TDs called back and one for some stupid lineman being an inch out of position.  Bullshit call.  Allen should be able to light up Gilmour who is the most over rated CB in football. He is not Try White or Jalen Ramsey.  He sucks.  The Bills has him and I remember how many times he was burned in man coverage.  

Go Bills!!  Lets send them packing this Sunday

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
adding

8 hours ago, Strider said:

Scam Newton is not looking like the answer at quarterback for New England.

hi-res-0272c91c86cecfae35678d1247e1df08_crop_north.thumb.jpg.074f7d06edcba442529065621681880e.jpghttps___prod.static9_net.au___media_Network_Images_2018_07_17_20_03_1112.jpeg.a30c7b6df3ecc50d3b25beab27551a9e.jpeg

How long did it take you to come up with this Sean? Wow.  He is going to be a bitch when he comes to town Sunday.  I just wonder if Billy boy is going to start him and if things go South early, which I am hoping, will they put that punk kid in?  Our defense needs to hammer them. 

8 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

How long did it take you to come up with this Sean? Wow.  He is going to be a bitch when he comes to town Sunday.  I just wonder if Billy boy is going to start him and if things go South early, which I am hoping, will they put that punk kid in?  Our defense needs to hammer them. 

I came up with it months ago...when I first started noticing him when he became a Patriot. 

2 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

If the Bills don't win Sunday, there needs to be an investigation. Tua time in Miami Sunday...

😁

Yeah...what about that, PC? Are you happy with the switch from Fitzmagic to Tua? Seems a little premature to me.

13 minutes ago, Strider said:

Yeah...what about that, PC? Are you happy with the switch from Fitzmagic to Tua? Seems a little premature to me.

I'm kinda torn, actually. Fitz had been playing lights out, but apparently Tua has been tearing it up in practice and the coaches like that. It will be easy to say if the Rams blow our doors off Sunday that it was a bad move, but honestly, I didn't have real high expectations for the Fins this year, anyway. So why not let the young man get some game experience...

Edited by paul carruthers

28 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

I'm kinda torn, actually. Fitz had been playing lights out, but apparently Tua has been tearing it up in practice and the coaches like that. It will be easy to say if the Rams blow our doors off Sunday that it was a bad move, but honestly, I didn't have real high expectations for the Fins this year, anyway. So why not let the young man get some game experience...

Because history has shown that it is better for rookie QBs to sit and watch under a mentor than throw him to the wolves right off the bat.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, Strider said:

I came up with it months ago...when I first started noticing him when he became a Patriot. 

I do not understand why you would start a rookie against Aaron Donald?