Did anyone elseLed Zeppelin

Georgia

I showed the book to someone, who knowns a lot of about books, he works with them,

he totally agrees with me, it is a mistake, and in such a beautiful tribute book, it should

of been checked, it is very bad it was printed like that, I am sure Jason Bonham never said that,missing

Robert Plants name out entirely.

I showed the book to someone, who knowns a lot of about books, he works with them,

he totally agrees with me, it is a mistake, and in such a beautiful tribute book, it should

of been checked, it is very bad it was printed like that, I am sure Jason Bonham never said that,missing

Robert Plants name out entirely.

Maybe it's a sign of a rift between the band, that he missed out Robert. Maybe Robert is dead and they are all pretending he's alive, like Paul McCartney

Well, firstly I thought the ref was to Jason being quoted as saying "I do not know how much he [Ahmet] meant to Led Zeppelin and in particular, to my father and my family" when in context it's clear he said "I DO know . . ."

But also (this is what's being referred to above) he's quoted as continuing, and I didn't even notice this, ""It is my honour tonight to join Jimmy, John and Paul in this concert for Ahmet". It's obviously just a total screw-up with the names rather than anything deliberate (he's not likely to have referred to joining his father John and somebody called Paul), but I agree that it should have been much more carefully proofread, for a book marking such an important occasion. There are a bunch of other minor errors too.

Well, firstly I thought the ref was to Jason being quoted as saying "I do not know how much he [Ahmet] meant to Led Zeppelin and in particular, to my father and my family" when in context it's clear he said "I DO know . . ."

But also (this is what's being referred to above) he's quoted as continuing, and I didn't even notice this, ""It is my honour tonight to join Jimmy, John and Paul in this concert for Ahmet". It's obviously just a total screw-up with the names rather than anything deliberate (he's not likely to have referred to joining his father John and somebody called Paul), but I agree that it should have been much more carefully proofread, for a book marking such an important occasion. There are a bunch of other minor errors too.

I so agree with you, a book that is this important

to the wonderful life of Almet should definately, have been correct. I have written a book,

and when it is finished I will be prepared for it to be torn apart, but at the end of the day

it is very time consumming and very hard to write one, and I am on the last Chapter which is 14,but at the moment I am working on something else, and have had problems with daughters to sort out I have put it to one side, but when it hopefully goes for publishing you want it right at the end of the day.

I know but this was special, it is such a beautiful book, and the DVD is so interesting.

In publishing/printing, every client/customer thinks everything they do is special. To a printer and proofreader, this is just another job......

Archived