7.5.71 Milan - New Source

June72

Just yesterday, dadgad upped a new version of Milan '71 with a new source from the show. The show now contains a full Dazed and Confused and a minute and a half of Whole Lotta Love, which ends with tear gas going off. The tape is decently clear if a bit noisy.

You can read about it publicly here: https://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/led-zeppelin-1971-07-05-milan-italy-two-source-mix-new-source-two-707607.html

That's what... 3 new sources popping up online these past few days? There must be something in the water.

20 minutes ago, June72 said:

Just yesterday, dadgad upped a new version of Milan '71 with a new source from the show. The show now contains a full Dazed and Confused and a minute and a half of Whole Lotta Love, which ends with tear gas going off. The tape is decently clear if a bit noisy.

You can read about it publicly here: https://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/led-zeppelin-1971-07-05-milan-italy-two-source-mix-new-source-two-707607.html

That's what... 3 new sources popping up online these past few days? There must be something in the water.

Thanks!   You’re awesome!  And Dadgad!

1 hour ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

Wow i feel like this thread is being ignored, i would think this would be discussed, such an infamous show with audio of this tragic event. I was blown away by the upgrade in sources, performance, and the tape overall.. its a keeper!

Great to finally hear how it ended and knowing we now have the ending disaster by the police.  This show would have probably been awesome like the Copenhagen one which is so sad.

1 hour ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

Wow i feel like this thread is being ignored, i would think this would be discussed, such an infamous show with audio of this tragic event. I was blown away by the upgrade in sources, performance, and the tape overall.. its a keeper!

Just saw this thread. While I downloaded it I couldn't wait to hear dazed in its entirety and I was not disappointed. What a great performance!! Fast and tight. It's definitely a keeper!  

• 6 months later...