Jorgen Angel Prints - The 'Whoosh' Picture

• Administrators

From photographer Jorgen Angel:

50th anniversary Limited Edition prints.

Celebrating 50 years of The Whoosh Picture with a very special offer. The edition is only 150 prints plus 15 Artist Proof prints. Each print is numbered and signed. The special high quality print is 50x50 cm / 20x20 inch with a white border around the actual image. The price is only US$120 including shipping and handling anywhere in the world. To order, please write me at sales@angel.dk and I will send you payment instructions.

On 28 February 1970 I took this picture at a Led Zeppelin concert at K.B. Hallen in Copenhagen, Denmark. I was 18 years old and working free-lance as a rock photographer. It was an amazing concert.

The photo is the most popular among all my photos and it has become my signature photo. The biggest recognition came when Jimmy Page himself chose the photo as one of five best taken of him. Jimmy included it when he made an exclusive collection of art prints in a Limited Edition, long sold out. It was Jimmy who named the picture The Whoosh Picture. The image is included in the National Portrait Gallery in London.

The print will be shipped in a sturdy tube. As common with Limited Edition sales, the price may go up as the edition sells.
The high quality print is made on Hahnemühle UV Fine Art 210 gr. It is a wonderful art paper based on natural 100% acid-free fibers. The UV-print insures longevity.

jp.jpg