Re-emergence of Led Zeppelin

skyrider2021

Should the rumors be true - that no 2008 tour is foreseeable - then I throw my hat in with everyone else that would welcome a 2008 of a re-emergence of Led Zeppelin. Looking at the history of blues artist, such as, Muddy Waters / Howlin' Wolf / John Lee Hooker / Lightnin' Hopkins etc... they all continued to perpetuate the sound of the blues well into the later years of their lives - this is the beauty of the blues - it rocks! Also, referencing the aforementioned artist, their demeanor for the love of the blues never betrayed them as larger than the music itself. As someone who grew up close to the city of Chicago, I for one would welcome the perpetuation of blues music in all its threads. Blues music has not diminished, it is only waiting to re-emerge in all of its wonderful glory once again.

I saw BB King a couple of years ago. He had to sit down on stage much of the time due to health complications. He still had that certain presence about him and he could still get that beautiful vibratto out of his guitar. Almost every genre of music has older folks still going strong and being solid concert draws. I believe LZ would be the biggest draw of them all because of their large and very loyal fan base.

Archived