Nobody's Fault But Mine timelength difference

dpat

Hi,

I've noticed that the song length time for "Nobody's Fault But Mine" was originally 6:15 but for the re-masters is 6:27. I don't think there is an extra riff in the re-master version, but I think maybe the original release was sped up very slightly? Apologies if this was discussed before.

It's an honor to be answered by The Strider (I've read your posts for years!). So, there is a little extra at the very beginning of the remaster that's not on the original? I think that's what you are saying, correct? If so, that's kind of cool.

2 minutes ago, dpat said:

It's an honor to be answered by The Strider (I've read your posts for years!). So, there is a little extra at the very beginning of the remaster that's not on the original? I think that's what you are saying, correct? If so, that's kind of cool.

I'm just a guy like anyone else. 🍻

Yes, there's a little extra intro at the beginning of the song is what I am saying.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:12 PM, Mr. Snrub said:

On the original, the vocals start at 0:38. On the remastered version, the vocals start at 0:50. Other than that, they are the same.

Thank you for that answer, Mr. Snrub.