Jump to content

Zeppelin wins STH case AGAIN!


Wolfman
 Share

Recommended Posts

The appeals court which made this decision in California (9th Circuit Court of Appeals) rarely gets any decisions correct. So bad is this group of judges that we here call them "The 9th CIRCUS Court of Appeals". So if they got this one right it means a really good reason to celebrate, because probably the only decision that court has gotten right in years.

 

 

Edited by kipper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, kipper said:

The appeals court which made this decision in California (9th Circuit Court of Appeals) rarely gets any decisions correct. So bad is this group of judges that we here call them "The 9th CIRCUS Court of Appeals". So if they got this one right it means a really good reason to celebrate, because probably the only decision that court has gotten right in years.

 

 

Translation: As the 9th circuit courts decisions run counter to my preference, thus, they suck. After all, who cares if the vast majority of people agree with a decision or determination, if you disagree they all must be wrong. Silly people, they Just keep getting in your way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2020 at 5:51 PM, PeaceFrogYum said:

Translation: As the 9th circuit courts decisions run counter to my preference, thus, they suck. After all, who cares if the vast majority of people agree with a decision or determination, if you disagree they all must be wrong. Silly people, they Just keep getting in your way.

Actually, what that means is that the 9th Circuit court is the most overturned federal circuit court in the country. I'm sure opinions will vary on why that is. But either way, let's hope it's not overturned this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Balthazor said:

Actually, what that means is that the 9th Circuit court is the most overturned federal circuit court in the country. I'm sure opinions will vary on why that is. But either way, let's hope it's not overturned this time.

+1

R😎🎸👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Balthazor said:

Actually, what that means is that the 9th Circuit court is the most overturned federal circuit court in the country. I'm sure opinions will vary on why that is. But either way, let's hope it's not overturned this time.

Well said.

Congrats to Jimmy and Robert, glad the courts got it right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Wolfman said:

 Malofiy already said he is appealing it to the US Supreme Court. This guy is a complete D Bag. Too bad Peter Grant is not still around to "talk" to him. 

+1

R😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2020 at 8:30 AM, Balthazor said:

Actually, what that means is that the 9th Circuit court is the most overturned federal circuit court in the country. I'm sure opinions will vary on why that is. But either way, let's hope it's not overturned this time.

The reason why the 9th circuit is the most overturned is because we have a majority conservative Supreme Court. When the SCOTUS was majority liberal (not for quite some time), it was the opposite so it all depends on the makeup of SCOTUS.

Further, SCOTUS would likely not hear this case if they try to appeal to SCOTUS because there are several criteria which must be met first and this case does not rise to that threshold. Bottom line, its over, Zeppelin won and we can now move on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How long does Molofiy have to enter an appeal to the Supreme Court?

Malofiy said he's not giving up the legal battle because songwriters' rights are at risk.

"The next step is we'll appeal to the whole bench of the ninth circuit court or go directly to the supreme court," the attorney told Fox News. "It's not over. We have to bring this forward for songwriters' rights because the decision as it stands really aggregates the rights of songwriters and we just can't let this decision stand."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, Paulus said:

How long does Molofiy have to enter an appeal to the Supreme Court?

Malofiy said he's not giving up the legal battle because songwriters' rights are at risk.

"The next step is we'll appeal to the whole bench of the ninth circuit court or go directly to the supreme court," the attorney told Fox News. "It's not over. We have to bring this forward for songwriters' rights because the decision as it stands really aggregates the rights of songwriters and we just can't let this decision stand."

So this is pretty much Malofiy hurling insults and threats as he is forcibly being escorted from the room. The old, "I'am gonna kick your ass!!!" while being dragged away.

It's over blood sucker, move on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...