Here is a quote from Plant according to The Rolling Stone

Maybe I should not talk about a Tour. Would that help? LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stairway to a world tour? Led Zeppelin says maybe

Contra Costa Times

Article Launched: 12/07/2007 06:04:00 PM PST

Near the eve of Led Zeppelin's long-awaited reunion concert Monday in London, band members are saying it may not be their last.

Guitarist Jimmy Page, singer Robert Plant and bass player John Paul Jones will perform at London O2 Arena, as a benefit tribute to Atlantic Records co-founder Ahmet Ertegun, who died last year. It'll be the rock band's first concert in almost two decades.

"I must say that after our initial get-together it was so exhilarating and fun that I did feel I would like to do more," Page, 63, told Q music magazine, adding he has new songs the band could record.

Jones, 61, told Rolling Stone, "I guess the door has been left slightly ajar. We'll have to see how we feel about it afterwards." Plant, 59, told Rolling Stone "If people don't talk about a tour, anything is likely. The more people talk, the more pressure it puts on everybody."

Led Zeppelin split up in 1980 after the death of drummer John Bonham, whose son Jason will fill in Monday.

Link

Speaking just for myself, but I have all but had it about tour talks.

What happens, happens. There is nothing you, I or a gazillion other fans can do but wait.

Sorry to sound so harsh. I am just sick of it.

Speaking just for myself, but I have all but had it about tour talks.

What happens, happens. There is nothing you, I or a gazillion other fans can do but wait.

Sorry to sound so harsh. I am just sick of it.

That is not too harsh. I always keep in mind what someone once said.

" I just try to keep in mind that there is a human being on the other end.

These boards move fast lately and for those unfamiliar with the lay of the land, paging threw pages and pages of stuff can be daunting, and some may not even realize there are multiple pages.

There are people from all walks of life and different countries. Give 'em a chance. There could be some really great newbies there.

That's my 2 cents. "

Archived