Which girl is more attractive (lookalikes)?

Slunker

Who is more attractive (hotter, sexier, cuter, prettier, more adorable and more beautiful)?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more attractive (hotter, sexier, cuter, prettier, more adorable and more beautiful)?

• Jamie Lynn Spears
    • Mixed Latino girl (lookalike)

6 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

I prefer ethnic looking ladies in general (anything BUT white) however, to be honest, I find any woman who finds me attractive, attractive by default.

Wooden leg, false teeth, no hair, gout, goiter, if she is into me...WOO HOO!!!

Ok, this reminds me of a joke. A shy guy goes to the dance. He's shy because he has a wooden eye. He sees a woman with a wooden leg. He walks over and asks, "Care to dance with me?" She exclaims, "Oh, would I!" to which he becomes enraged and hollers "Peg leg! Peg leg!"  

Edited by SteveAJones

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Ok, this reminds me of a joke. A shy guy goes to the dance. He's shy because he has a wooden eye. He sees a woman with a wooden leg. He walks over and asks, "Care to dance with me?" She exclaims, "Oh, would I!" to which he becomes enraged and hollers "Peg leg! Peg leg!"  

:hysterical:

Made my day with that one Steve

• 1 year later...

I never judge a woman just on her looks. First I like to soap her up and rinse her down in the shower, and then after about 30 hours of tests and other explorations, I will sit down and contemplate all of the pros and cons, and then hopefully come to a sound conclusion.

But if she says anything during the process, that just always ruins everything, and I either have to throw her back, or start over.

Finding the perfect woman is always very difficult to do.  The last near perfect woman I ever encountered was back in 1991 at bar just outside of Mouse Jaw Saskatchewan. She was a tall redheaded woman with hands as large as an NBA player, and thighs that could crack bowling balls.  We met in the bar, and neither of us ever spoke a word. We made love on the hood of 1947 GMC pick up truck while twenty or so local villagers watched and cheered us on.  When we finished we shook hands and went our separate ways without ever saying a word. This is how romance should always be. Like the random violence of nature;  lighting splitting a tree wide open in a hail of sparks and fire, or a grizzly bear eating the entrails from a live screaming deer.  But that is like just my own opinion man.

Edited by kipper

16 hours ago, kipper said:

I never judge a woman just on her looks. First I like to soap her up and rinse her down in the shower, and then after about 30 hours of tests and other explorations, I will sit down and contemplate all of the pros and cons, and then hopefully come to a sound conclusion.

But if she says anything during the process, that just always ruins everything, and I either have to throw her back, or start over.

Finding the perfect woman is always very difficult to do.  The last near perfect woman I ever encountered was back in 1991 at bar just outside of Mouse Jaw Saskatchewan. She was a tall redheaded woman with hands as large as an NBA player, and thighs that could crack bowling balls.  We met in the bar, and neither of us ever spoke a word. We made love on the hood of 1947 GMC pick up truck while twenty or so local villagers watched and cheered us on.  When we finished we shook hands and went our separate ways without ever saying a word. This is how romance should always be. Like the random violence of nature;  lighting splitting a tree wide open in a hail of sparks and fire, or a grizzly bear eating the entrails from a live screaming deer.  But that is like just my own opinion man.

Can't do that anymore Kip as the "lady" might turn out to have some unexpected bonus parts and if you dare to ask beforehand, your next appearance will be on a YouTube video being called out as gender insensitive and bigoted.

I have no issue with people identifying how they wish but damn, if you are saying you are Frosted Flakes and instead I get Fruity Pebbles I am not gonna be a happy camper.

Why did everything have to get so complicated, so convoluted?

12 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Can't do that anymore Kip as the "lady" might turn out to have some unexpected bonus parts and if you dare to ask beforehand, your next appearance will be on a YouTube video being called out as gender insensitive and bigoted.

I have no issue with people identifying how they wish but damn, if you are saying you are Frosted Flakes and instead I get Fruity Pebbles I am not gonna be a happy camper.

Why did everything have to get so complicated, so convoluted?

I have never confused a man for a woman, not withstanding that one time in a dark crowded bar near Subic Bay when the 7th Fleet was taking liberty, and the entire Thailand tuna fleet was also in port.  Yeah, sometimes shit happens as they say.

~natch

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 2:16 AM, BobDobbs said:

if you are saying you are Frosted Flakes and instead I get Fruity Pebbles I am not gonna be a happy camper.

😆

On 7/22/2021 at 2:34 PM, kipper said:

not withstanding that one time in a dark crowded bar near Subic Bay when the 7th Fleet was taking liberty, and the entire Thailand tuna fleet was also in port.  Yeah, sometimes shit happens as they say.

:hysterical: