will pay THOUSANDS of $$ for Zeppelin concert posters!

shinedaddy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
bump...still wanting to buy

Still no luck ? I'll bet if you took a trip to southeastern BC and hit the Nelson area you might have some luck. Lots of old freaks living there. You'd be suprised at what they have saved over the years. They're wise to what they've got though. If nothing else, it's one of the most beautiful places you'll ever visit.

The Gulf Islands/San Juan Islands of BC and Washington are another hot spot

Still no luck ? I'll bet if you took a trip to southeastern BC and hit the Nelson area you might have some luck. Lots of old freaks living there. You'd be suprised at what they have saved over the years. They're wise to what they've got though. If nothing else, it's one of the most beautiful places you'll ever visit.

The Gulf Islands/San Juan Islands of BC and Washington are another hot spot

I have been to Vancouver once and it was gorgeous. Really nice.....but at that point I was not collecting!

I have been to Vancouver once and it was gorgeous. Really nice.....but at that point I was not collecting!

Vancouver really isn't the place with maybe the exception of Neptune Records. Most of the people from the era have moved to the two areas that I mentioned. Another guy to try and contact would be Red Robinson. I can't give you his email but if you Google his name you'll find him . He is in the R&R Hall Of Fame as a DJ. Vancouvers original R&R DJ.

He spends a lot of time in Washington State as well. Hope that helps

• 2 years later...

Hello all

I did not know where to put this so here it goes. I am looking to buy original Zeppelin concert posters from 1968-1973 and I will pay a lot of money for those I need. I started a thread like this a loooong time ago, and it never yielded anything. I know there are those out there who have them so if you do, please let me know. Looking for things like Hollywood, Fl 1971, Manchester 3/19/71, any UK poster 1969, Seattle 1970, etc...if you want to see what they look like just look up the dates in the timeline section. THANKS for any help!~

Hello all

I did not know where to put this so here it goes. I am looking to buy original Zeppelin concert posters from 1968-1973 and I will pay a lot of money for those I need. I started a thread like this a loooong time ago, and it never yielded anything. I know there are those out there who have them so if you do, please let me know. Looking for things like Hollywood, Fl 1971, Manchester 3/19/71, any UK poster 1969, Seattle 1970, etc...if you want to see what they look like just look up the dates in the timeline section. THANKS for any help!~

Isn't THIS the thread you started? :blink:

Happy continued hunting! B)

• 10 months later...

Archived