Led Zeppelin concerts

So do y'all have favorite and least favorite led zeppelin concerts? My favorite concert would have to be the 1st Knebworth gig because led zeppelin was back after their 2 year break because of Karac's death. The warmup shows in denmark werent bad either. I could say some versions of some songs(in the evening for example) were better in Denmark than at Knebworth. Robert's voice was well rested i could say and he hit some pretty high notes like in Black Dog. It was pretty impressive if you ask me. Overall the 1st Knebworth gig was amazing.

My least favorite concert is Tempe 1977. Oh boy there are so many things wrong with that concert. Jimmy is higher than a kite and it sounds like he was playing guitar with his feet. Robert's voice was...well...what's a good word to describe it.....umm..shit...just shit. There is a full version of that concert on youtube if you wanna hear it. Anyways id love to hear whats your favorite and least favorite concert

On 4/11/2020 at 4:13 PM, Gabriel Subțitică said:

There is a full version of that concert on youtube if you wanna hear it. Anyways id love to hear whats your favorite and least favorite concert

A full version?? BTW Jimmy was almost turned into a Hetfield flambe and it destroyed the show. . Ive talked to people who were at Tempe 77 and consensus is the show was not bad to start but got worse. . Its no doubt a stinker and they wanted to get the hell out of there after JP was almost killed by their own crew. . 

8 hours ago, Bozoso73 said:

A full version?? BTW Jimmy was almost turned into a Hetfield flambe and it destroyed the show. . Ive talked to people who were at Tempe 77 and consensus is the show was not bad to start but got worse. . Its no doubt a stinker and they wanted to get the hell out of there after JP was almost killed by their own crew. . 

Yes there is a full version on youtube. I did listen to a bit of it and oh boy was it interesting. The audio sounds a bit muffled though 

On 4/11/2020 at 4:13 PM, Gabriel Subțitică said:

So do y'all have favorite and least favorite led zeppelin concerts? My favorite concert would have to be the 1st Knebworth gig because led zeppelin was back after their 2 year break because of Karac's death. The warmup shows in denmark werent bad either. I could say some versions of some songs(in the evening for example) were better in Denmark than at Knebworth. Robert's voice was well rested i could say and he hit some pretty high notes like in Black Dog. It was pretty impressive if you ask me. Overall the 1st Knebworth gig was amazing.

My least favorite concert is Tempe 1977. Oh boy there are so many things wrong with that concert. Jimmy is higher than a kite and it sounds like he was playing guitar with his feet. Robert's voice was...well...what's a good word to describe it.....umm..shit...just shit. There is a full version of that concert on youtube if you wanna hear it. Anyways id love to hear whats your favorite and least favorite concert.

there is no full version of Tempe on YouTube.. It's only the last hour and a half from "Battle of Evermore" onward.

Also, if you are going to steal @The Rover's phrase "playing guitar with his feet", you could at least give him credit.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:00 AM, Strider said:

there is no full version of Tempe on YouTube.. It's only the last hour and a half from "Battle of Evermore" onward.

Also, if you are going to steal @The Rover's phrase "playing guitar with his feet", you could at least give him credit.

OH SHIT my bad! I wrote that at 2 am and forgot to give him credit. Next time ill give credit. Thanks for lettin me know