Beauty

Mona

Well, what do you find beautiful? Write about it, post pictures, whatever. Can be people, places, items, ideas, sounds, whatever you want it too be. Nobody else has to agree, just post what you, personally, find to be beautiful.

lancelotguinevere.jpg

I thought I posted this before---I tried to find it so I could quote myself, but here it goes:

I think the love of a parent and their child is one of the most beautiful things in the world.

Something that's more beautiful than that is the child itself.

I thought I posted this before---I tried to find it so I could quote myself, but here it goes:

Maybe it was on the old board.

Lake Superior is one of my favorite places in the United States. It is just absolutely beautiful, I fell completely in love with it when we were there.

lake_superior_sunset_sc86.jpg

LS110905WED1.jpg

DSCF5984.jpg

mich7.jpg

There are so many beautiful things in this world, and I try to find beauty every day. Mostly it's things of nature or emotion that strike me.

The little grunts of a puppy when you hold them while they sleep.

The unspoiled landscape of fresh-fallen snow that has no tracks or shovel marks in it yet. Snowflakes in someone's hair. The pure quiet of snow at night.

The first buds of life in the spring... the trees, especially.

Hugs. Especially unexpected ones.

The Rocky Mountains. It brings tears to my eyes, the first glimpse of them I get every trip I make out there.

When you go out in the country at night and you can see all the stars. It's really gorgous.

janis was and is beautiful she is my wallpaper. Last week my copy of :

Janis Joplin A performance diary 1966-1970 arrived and made my day beautiful

janis was and is beautiful she is my wallpaper. Last week my copy of :

Janis Joplin A performance diary 1966-1970 arrived and made my day beautiful

Janis was a beautiful person. She died too young.

Archived