Quarantine poll

Walter

I’ve seen a few of these around Twitter, etc and thought it might be fun compared to all the heaviness surrounding us every day. 
The question is, if you could only listen to three of these bands while quarantined, which of these would you choose? 

D53D94D9-4D82-4685-9C4D-EE72DF6FD914.jpeg

37 minutes ago, duckman said:

12...obvious

4... no brainer

but then.  1, 8, 9 Can not make up my mind. Today I would say Pink Floyd, but tomorrow?

(and Little Feat, The Temptations, Paul Simon, Stones, Zappa, Jimi Hendrix, ...tough 🤔)

Yeah maybe a minimum of two from there and a write in.  The Stones have such a long history to choose from, so I was thinking about them as my 3...

The Who, The Doors, Bob Dylan would be my three (in order)

after that they would rate as follows:

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones (only stuff BEFORE Tattoo You)

David Bowie

Led Zeppelin 

Fleetwood Mac

Pink Floyd

The Alman Brothers

The Talking Heads

The Grateful Dead (but only with the volume off)

So why no Chuck Berry,  James Brown, Hendrix, Aretha Franklin, Jacksons, Little Richard, Bo Didley? 

Poll seems kind  of "white" to me?

And where the fook was Elvis????

How in the hell was the Talking Heads even on the list BEFORE The Ramones, or the fucking Clash????

Edited by kipper

Getting a chuckle out of some people and their running commentary. Don’t know why Queen wasn’t in, but TH were. That’s why I thought a write in third pick wasn’t a bad option. The Dead were ruling the thread I first saw this”poll” in. 

Lately I’ve been on an Eagles kick. Guess it’s the sunny weather...bring on Van Halen! 🤘🏼