Nite Owl Productions

lololabrute

All 4 shows are on Dime...

EVSD released Fillmore & Lewisville as a 3cd envelope : "sixty nine special" and is just released last week as "led poisoning" as a 2cd envelope.

Both available on Yahoo. "69 special" also available through AirRaid.

Night Owl's Blueberry Hill is something special. It's rather more than a simple matrix - Night Owl took all the good quality AUD sources and basically treated them like individual multitrack, mixing them into a stereo image and in some cases mixing only certain frequency ranges of each source (based on whether the source had better bass, or better midrange/treble clarity or extension, etc.) The result is a stereo effect that outdoes any other source with greater dimensionality. Highly recommended.

38 minutes ago, tmtomh said:

Night Owl's Blueberry Hill is something special. It's rather more than a simple matrix - Night Owl took all the good quality AUD sources and basically treated them like individual multitrack, mixing them into a stereo image and in some cases mixing only certain frequency ranges of each source (based on whether the source had better bass, or better midrange/treble clarity or extension, etc.) The result is a stereo effect that outdoes any other source with greater dimensionality. Highly recommended.

I very much agree, impressive how dimensional it sounds to all other releases, especially the bass end. The same goes for Texas Pop, I didn't think that previous release could get much better . . . it was; and any day now I will get to hear the Vienna '73 matrix, that should be stellar as well! 

That Vienna production is on par with Blueberry Hill, imo. It brings out things I'd not heard before, like the delay on Bonzo's drums on SIBLY, and makes a beautiful soundscape out of very good sources. I devoted an episode of my podcast to this release, so if you want to test drive this show you're welcome to give a listen. 

If you don't like/can't do bit torrent I have the show available for download on my site, http://www.heartofmarkness.com/led-zeppelin-vienna-1973/