iTunes and Zeppelin question

I still use iTunes on my iPhone, for listening while I am out walking or in the car.   For most music I buy CDs and rip them to iTunes.  In the past few months some strange things have happened with live Zeppelin official releases.  A few months ago I was on a walk listening to The Song Remains the Same remastered 2018 version.   Black Dog won't play - it says it is currently unavailable in my region or country.  I thought - wait a minute- I bought the CD and ripped it to iTunes myself.  How can it not be available to me?  

Then the other day, the same thing happened with Moby Dick from HTWWW, 2018 version.  So I rechecked all my other official live Zeppelin and those were the only two tracks that were "not available".  The good news is they still play on my laptop where I have my iTunes library.  Black Dog is still grayed out, but I am pretty sure when that first happened a while back Moby Dick from HTWWW was still available.

I started to wonder why this would happen, but it seems so random - those two songs, one from each album?  And, this has never happened with any other music I have either bought through iTunes or ripped from CDs into iTunes.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, RockNRollOccultist2267 said:

If I were you, I'd make a minor edit to the effected songs in iTunes (ex. add an extra space in the title) and re-add them to your phone. Either that, or re-start. Usually clears up any errors for me.

Thanks.  I will try that.  In the meantime, it turns out that those two tracks still play on my old iPod classic, just not the iPhone, so I wonder if they are being blocked on connected devices?  I tried restarting and putting the phone on airplane mode and still nothing.