JPJ new official site

sam_webmaster

Thanks for posting.  The Bio section is great.  And it is fantastic how he posted the album cover and notes about what looks to be every album he has appeared on.

It is nice to have all those pre Zep photos in one place in the Bio timeline. 

Looks like a solid site foundation to build upon if you are so inclined. 

In the Gallery, there is a photo (jpj-insta5) of JPJ in the studio. Can you illuminate what project he was working on at the time and what he's doing in that moment? He seems to be setting the levels for his instrument, which appears to be a mandolin although I'm uncertain on that.

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Looks like a solid site foundation to build upon if you are so inclined. 

In the Gallery, there is a photo (jpj-insta5) of JPJ in the studio. Can you illuminate what project he was working on at the time and what he's doing in that moment? He seems to be setting the levels for his instrument, which appears to be a mandolin although I'm uncertain on that.

That photo is from his BBC Late Junction appearance from New Year's Day 2013 https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012zlmh/p012zl4y

Was fun to explore the new site today. I especially liked the links to the various songs and the variety of artists JPJ has worked with over the years. The Diamanda Galás, Jones appearance on Jon Stewart was something to watch. 

I am glad to see he posted a link to his "Four Minute Warning" track.  One of the most interesting things he has done.  He also posted a link to a Brian Eno track "Distributed Being" from the 90s where he plays piano and Robert Fripp plays guitar.  That is something else, and it is one I did not know existed.

I wonder whatever happened to the opera "Ghost Sonata" he was working on?  It says he recorded parts of it in 2015.

Good to see the performance with Snoweye too.  Great stuff.

• 4 weeks later...