The Song Remains the Same: The Sequel

Laughter

If there were a tour with them in their prime as they were in '73 all those years ago I would have such a set list for them that did not occur ever. Now this is including bits from almost every album and just imagine them playing around with songs that have wiggle room. Now this is just for my little mental amusement, but rate the set list and critique it as well.

1. Foreparty

2. Interview

3. Rehearsal Jamming and Joking

4. *In The Evening*

(Roaring crowd greets the eerie opening and then the music blasts into rock. Plant then speaks of traveling all around which segues into...)

5. *The Rover*

6. *The Wanton Song*

7. Cole and Grant discussing management of Led Zeppelin

8. *Tea for One* (After Plant dedicates the song to those home he loves)

9. More footage of Bonham's billiards game.

10. *Black Mountain Side/Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You* (Miked acoustic)

11. *Friends* (With Jones on Mellotron.)

12. *The Battle of Evermore* (Both JPJ and Page on mandolin.)

13. Small Bonham solo

14. *Down By The Seaside*

15. Band members relaxing on a ranch.

16. *In The Light*

17. Led Zeppelin Day and night at the hotel complete with Bonham antics

18. *Carouselambra*

19. *All My Love*

20. *I'm Gonna Crawl*

21. Crowd cheers as Plant says goodnight.

22. Encore: *Achilles Last Stand*

What do you think? Would you watch it? Would you BUY it?

That would be a very great concert. I've often wonder why the Zepp camp haven't re-mastered their film footage of the 1977 tour. This is the tour were Jimmy Page is wearing the white outfit. There is some footage of this concert on How we won the west DVD on the 2nd DVD displayed on one of the menus. Their doing the Song Remains the Same.

I know the movie the Song Remains the Same is sort of a documentary of the lives of Zepp.

But I'd like to see a real movie made of Led Zepp.......like the movie they made of the Doors.

It would be very interesting to start the film some where when Jimmy Page was a studio musician.....than went on to the Yardbirds........until the formation of Led Zepp.....and the rest of their careers. I'm really surprised that no producers or directors have considered in making a film about Led Zepp.......I think it would be fantastic.........as long as it's under the supervision of Led Zepp so that the making of the film wouldn't be blemished and dishonour the image of Zepp....... B)

That would be a very great concert. I've often wonder why the Zepp camp haven't re-mastered their film footage of the 1977 tour. This is the tour were Jimmy Page is wearing the white outfit. There is some footage of this concert on How we won the west DVD on the 2nd DVD displayed on one of the menus. Their doing the Song Remains the Same.

I know the movie the Song Remains the Same is sort of a documentary of the lives of Zepp.

But I'd like to see a real movie made of Led Zepp.......like the movie they made of the Doors.

It would be very interesting to start the film some where when Jimmy Page was a studio musician.....than went on to the Yardbirds........until the formation of Led Zepp.....and the rest of their careers. I'm really surprised that no producers or directors have considered in making a film about Led Zepp.......I think it would be fantastic.........as long as it's under the supervision of Led Zepp so that the making of the film wouldn't be blemished and dishonour the image of Zepp....... B)

I totally agree with you and have always wondered why someone somewhere hasnt done this already. My guess is that Zepp somehow does not want it or will not cooperate. Who knows, i sure would love to see it however.

Archived