Remastered Shows

Hello again - and Merry Xmas to all!!

Thank you Liriodendron for the link, there seems to be an empty folder : 1975.03.25 Los Angeles, CA - Liriodendron

Any chance to get a copy of that one?

A MASSIVE THANK YOU - YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!!

On 12/23/2021 at 1:52 PM, Forever said:

On 5/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, Page Les Paul said:

I have been upgrading my shows with shows that have been remastered. I have compiled a list of the shows that I have that were remastered and sound great for what they did with the source. I know a couple of the individuals, who have remastered shows, are on this forum so I thank them for their great work. Here is what I have so far.

01/22/1973  Southampton      Liriodendron Remaster

05/13/1973  Mobile                  Dadgad Remaster

05/26/1973  Salt Lake City      Dadgad Remaster/Led Zeppelin Boots

02/14/1975  Nassau                 Grame Remaster

03/03/1975  Fort Worth            Liriodendron Remaster

03/14/1975  San Diego             Liriodendron Remaster

03/21/1975  Seattle                  Grame remaster

05/18/1975  Earl's Court          Led Zeppelin Boots

05/24/1975  Earl's Court           Led Zeppelin Boots

05/25/1975  Earl's Court           Liriodendron Remaster

04/28/1977  Cleveland             Led Zeppelin Boots (Two Source Merge)

05/21/1977  Houston                North Bridge Remaster

05/22/1977  Fort Worth           Liriodendron Remaster

05/26/1977  Landover             Pseudonym Remaster

05/30/1977  Landover             Lirodendron Remaster

06/07/1977  NYC                      North Bridge Remaster

06/25/1977  Los Angeles        Winston Remaster

06/27/1977  Los Angeles        Dadgad Remaster

07/17/1977  Seattle                 North Bridge (with video)

06/20/1980  Brussels              Winston Remaster

06/30/1980  Frankfurt              Liriodendron Remaster

07/05/1980  Munich                Weedwacker Remaster

Can anyone recommend any other shows which have had the remastered treatment? Was either Knebworth show remastered by one of these individuals?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, where can i find this one please : 05/30/1977  Landover             Lirodendron Remaster

Thanks!

Hey guys, 

If anyone has 'Intimidating Divinity', I'd really appreciate a link. I'm unable to download it from the JRK Remasters blogspot. 

Hope you're all keeping safe and having a great Christmas. 

If you're anal about where shit should be posted, then stop reading now. This is my Christmas message to the good people I've met on this forum. 

I can honestly say that today is the first day I have truly relaxed 'guilt free' all year. The kids are happy, they're getting older and have their friends around (my boys are 9 and 11)....the weather is good in Western Australia and we are lucky enough to have a pool....I have plenty of shit to do, but it can wait. I even had a kip at lunchtime...in bed....for an hour and a half. And Mrs B is very happy pottering around. 

@chillumpuffer, I was watching the cricket and I drifted off - it's 43 degrees here today and the air con is struggling  Very Very disappointed that England are now 17/2 in their second innings. If I was a bowler, I'd be tearing the batsmen a new arsehole. Even more disappointed they didn't let the test match in Perth go ahead. My dad was over the last time that happened. I can honestly say it was one of the funniest experiences of both of our lives....the barmy army were in terrific form. 

Anyway, my kids are showing signs of getting into decent music. I've had a gutful of Ed Sheeran, but at least he plays guitar. Oh, and they love the occasional Zep song, and a lot of the Kinks. Especially Lola. I've taken that as an opportunity to explain all manner of stuff to them - sexuality, cross dressing, transgender etc etc. It was pretty awkard (me more than them), so for further information I've referred them to my Lou Reed and Velvet Underground record collection.   

I'm in the 'Man Cave' (usually 'Kids Cave') - and I'm just listening to a cassette tape copy I did of my vinyl of JP and the Black Crowes at the Greek....on my vintage Sony system. Yeah sure, the tape doesn't sound as good as the vinyl (which I could play at any time - Dad from 1985 - "you don't want to play the record Neil - get blank tapes and wear them out, not the LP"). It's a nostalgia trip...back to my teenage years. Couple of glasses of red wine to boot. I'm feeling good. And sentimental. Can you tell?

So yeah. I'm over-sharing, but there you go. Happy Christmas and New Year to my friends on the forum. Thanks for all you do for the Zep community @rm2551 @chillumpuffer @duckman @ZepHead315 @hummingbird69 @SteveZ98. You are all very generous people. I listen to a lot of the shit you have done or have shared on bike rides to and from work...or even on my weekend rides. It's enriched my life. 

Have a good 2022.

Neil  

6 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Hey guys, 

If anyone has 'Intimidating Divinity', I'd really appreciate a link. I'm unable to download it from the JRK Remasters blogspot. 

Hope you're all keeping safe and having a great Christmas. 

If you're anal about where shit should be posted, then stop reading now. This is my Christmas message to the good people I've met on this forum. 

I can honestly say that today is the first day I have truly relaxed 'guilt free' all year. The kids are happy, they're getting older and have their friends around (my boys are 9 and 11)....the weather is good in Western Australia and we are lucky enough to have a pool....I have plenty of shit to do, but it can wait. I even had a kip at lunchtime...in bed....for an hour and a half. And Mrs B is very happy pottering around. 

@chillumpuffer, I was watching the cricket and I drifted off - it's 43 degrees here today and the air con is struggling  Very Very disappointed that England are now 17/2 in their second innings. If I was a bowler, I'd be tearing the batsmen a new arsehole. Even more disappointed they didn't let the test match in Perth go ahead. My dad was over the last time that happened. I can honestly say it was one of the funniest experiences of both of our lives....the barmy army were in terrific form. 

Anyway, my kids are showing signs of getting into decent music. I've had a gutful of Ed Sheeran, but at least he plays guitar. Oh, and they love the occasional Zep song, and a lot of the Kinks. Especially Lola. I've taken that as an opportunity to explain all manner of stuff to them - sexuality, cross dressing, transgender etc etc. It was pretty awkard (me more than them), so for further information I've referred them to my Lou Reed and Velvet Underground record collection.   

I'm in the 'Man Cave' (usually 'Kids Cave') - and I'm just listening to a cassette tape copy I did of my vinyl of JP and the Black Crowes at the Greek....on my vintage Sony system. Yeah sure, the tape doesn't sound as good as the vinyl (which I could play at any time - Dad from 1985 - "you don't want to play the record Neil - get blank tapes and wear them out, not the LP"). It's a nostalgia trip...back to my teenage years. Couple of glasses of red wine to boot. I'm feeling good. And sentimental. Can you tell?

So yeah. I'm over-sharing, but there you go. Happy Christmas and New Year to my friends on the forum. Thanks for all you do for the Zep community @rm2551 @chillumpuffer @duckman @ZepHead315 @hummingbird69 @SteveZ98. You are all very generous people. I listen to a lot of the shit you have done or have shared on bike rides to and from work...or even on my weekend rides. It's enriched my life. 

Have a good 2022.

Neil  

WeTransfering as we speak - PM you shortly - i was able to get them all.

:)

L.

• 1 year later...