Tight But Loose

Hi There, 

As a compete newbie to this forum , but not to LZ ,  I still have my Empire Pool Wembley Poster and Ticket stub.   I have a request I am looking for any back issues of Tight But Loose than anyone may have up for sale , ( I have zilch) , could be just 1 or 2 issues or a bunch .. a good home awaits them here  and I desperately need to do some LZ  Lockdown  catch up reading; 

Stay Safe

Cheers

Alan

Stevenage UK  

Welcome. You can get current issues of the magazine electronically through an application called Magzter. A year long subscription (which I think covers three issues) is US$7.99. If the app won't work in the UK, you can order the current issue and back issues directly from the TBL web site. The back issues are pretty inexpensive, and shipping should be low given that you are not far from Dave.

http://www.tightbutloose.co.uk/magazine-orders/

1 hour ago, Alan104 said:

Steve, thank you for the heads up on the digital versions, bit of an oldie here and do like the printed article but if all else fails it may have to be digital 

I too prefer the printed edition. I would offer some of my spares but it would take ages to find them and besides, Dave Lewis would really appreciate the opportunity to do business with you directly. He may even be receptive to offering a package deal. Don't forget to consider some of his many worthwhile books on offer too.

I second going directly to Dave. If that's not an option, I checked Magzter last night and it turns out they no longer accept subscriptions to TBL, but they do have the last six issues available for purchase at US$5.99 each. 

Edited by SteveZ98

Allow me to third the suggestion of going straight to Dave.  He’s now in his sixth decade of chronicling the activities of the band and the various solo projects.  He works hard to get it right and imo has well earned the support he receives from the Zep fan community.  The magazine has gone from something he literally cut and pasted together with his own hands, to the nicely produced and well realized magazine that it is today.  In my opinion TBL is well worth it to any and all Zepheads.

Edited by White Phone

Thanks for the reply's, Yes I have been in touch with Dave at TBL . sadly most of the back issues are no longer available from him, so my search continues for my lockdown/home working catch up reading; Alan