Meryl Streep at Monterey Pop Fest in 1967?

The Only Way To Fly

So I have the Criterion Collection Box Set of the Monterey Pop Festival. It's been ages since I watched a DVD and the film and performance are so great I got really into it. I noticed during the closing of Otis Redding's set (Try a Little Tenderness) the film cuts to a bunch of B-roll of various concert goers. To me this sure looks a lot like a young Meryl Streep. My lady friend said her friend looks like Sophia Loren! Footage begins approximately at 1:00 into the cut. 

Thoughts? 

Edited by The Only Way To Fly
mistake

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of personalities, I've often wondered who Late Night Talk show icons went to see in concert in their teens and in their 20's... I think most of them, like Letterman and Leno, and some others, led pathetic social lives, and never saw any cool bands in their teens or 20's. In their stardom, yes these Iconst to have lots of famous bands play on their shows, but in their youth, I think their musical taste for great bands SUCKED. Prove me wrong.