Jimmy Page is releasing £1,600 signed photo prints of his guitars

Rodrigo

Just now, Rodrigo said:

Lucky bastards! :hysterical:

Well a lot of us are unemployed now or will be shortly and you only get 400 quid on benefits. If you're under 35 a good half of that will likely go to housing as your "housing allowance" won't cover the rent for your single room in a house share. So by my calculations if I don't eat or pay for anything at all for 8 months, I can save up for one of these prints. Good deal, thanks Jimmy! 🤗

Let's hope self employment works out!

I bought the number #1 LP print. After seeing the #1 Les Paul in person last year and Jimmy Page being my #1, it seems like a small amount of money for something that will bring me immense joy. $2300 USD by the way. Crazy.

6 hours ago, Gazza59 said:

I bought the number #1 LP print. After seeing the #1 Les Paul in person last year and Jimmy Page being my #1, it seems like a small amount of money for something that will bring me immense joy. $2300 USD by the way. Crazy.

You better buy a real guitar than autographs for that amount of money ;)

On 7/26/2020 at 10:37 PM, Gazza59 said:

Cool! If I had the money, I'd have bought the MSG '73 print.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

New Jimmy Page Editions Now OnlinE

Following on from the recent subscriber announcement of Jimmy Page: The Anthology Portfolio, we are delighted to confirm the addition of two new prints in the series.

Personally selected by Jimmy Page from the images taken under his art direction for the sold out limited edition book, Jimmy Page: The Anthology, the stunning prints feature two of his most iconic guitars, 'Double Neck Army' and 'Black Beauty, 1960 & 2007'. Completing this set of five museum quality prints are: 'Latter Days Yardbirds, Early Days Led Zeppelin'; 'Dragon' Telecaster & Violin Bow' and 'Les Paul 'Number One'.

Presented as large-format archival prints in editions of only 75 numbered copies, each print is signed by Jimmy Page. To select your choice of print, available with or without framing, click here.

jimmy-page-anthology-portfolio-full-58005.jpg