I've started YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

EGNURC

On 7/18/2020 at 3:16 AM, EGNURC said:

Hi

I'VE started my YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

Name is ⇒ CRUNGE CHANNEL

For now I post 「CRUNGE'S ROCK GUITAR ODYSSEY  SERIES」

I played all guitar and recorded many rock classics (OF COURSE INCLUDING ZEP!!)

№1 IS 「THE OCEAN」

If possible, please watch and sbscribe . Rock on!! 

Also I've started  twitter.

https://twitter.com/CRUNGE16

First of all, congrats.  2nd, can you explain why every time you go to a YouTube channel they want you to subscribe and such?  Do they get money?  I subscribe to a few because I know its will bring the new material to my list front and center.  For the lack of not knowing the correct way to explain it.  But I always wondered if it makes some difference to the channel owner?  Also, what is the cost of putting something on YouTube?  

On 10/30/2020 at 9:47 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

First of all, congrats.  2nd, can you explain why every time you go to a YouTube channel they want you to subscribe and such?  Do they get money?  I subscribe to a few because I know its will bring the new material to my list front and center.  For the lack of not knowing the correct way to explain it.  But I always wondered if it makes some difference to the channel owner?  Also, what is the cost of putting something on YouTube?  

Thank you so much for your comment .

Absolutely not for money.

I just want people to listen and give assesment to improve my guitar technique.