1971.09.29 Remastered Soundboard

SteveZ98

Just listened to Immigrant and Twist & Shout (yes THAT Twist and Shout. What a gem!).

Sorry for the language but outFUCKINGstanding!  The bass way high in the mix, where it should be. 

This is a thumping recording. Amazing work. So many Thanks Steve. Truly. 

2 hours ago, pageluvva said:

Just listened to Immigrant and Twist & Shout (yes THAT Twist and Shout. What a gem!).

Sorry for the language but outFUCKINGstanding!  The bass way high in the mix, where it should be. 

Thanks. The credit for that really goes to Jonsey and Bonzo for being such a great rhythm section. :) 

Also, hopefully everyone who has requested a link so far as gotten one. If not, let me know.

2 hours ago, pageluvva said:

Thanks. The credit for that really goes to Jonsey and Bonzo for being such a great rhythm section. :) 

Also, hopefully everyone who has requested a link so far as gotten one. If not, let me know.

1 minute ago, drpete said:

Yes sir,  can you please send to me also.   

I sent you a private message with the link. You should see a notification at the top of the screen. Click it and it will bring you to the message.

Also, you might want to edit your post here and remove your email address. It's not something you generally want to post on an open forum like this one where anyone on the internet can find it.

Ripped it to some Taiyo Yuden CD-R's. Depth...clarity...balance...separation. If you have a good hi-fi system..it deserves to be played on it and loudly so. 

Edited by gcczep

Steve-

I've just did a sample listen to Immigrant Song. The sound quality is fantastic! Thank you for doing this.

And of all the versions of this concert I have ( It must be 7 or 8 by now,) I've never heard that bit of JP noodling with the guitar before Bonham is shouting "Louder"...at least not in this quality.

Edited by bcarter690
typo

1 minute ago, bcarter690 said:

Steve-

I've just did a sample listen to Immigrant Song. The sound quality is fantastic! Thank you for doing this.

And of all the versions of this concert I have ( It must be 7 or 8 by now,) I've never heard that bit of JP noodling with the guitar before Bonham is shouting "Louder"...at least not in this quality.

Thanks. It took a while to finish the remaster, but I'm happy with how it came out.

After listening to this I wonder how Page could release the October 1969 Paris show as a companion disc and not release his own version of this show.  This remastered soundboard sounds far superior to the Paris show released with LZ I.