Untitled

apantherfrommd

9 hours ago, redrum said:

They let the little creep out of jail today. No contact order and anger management classes. 

Horse Laugh | TheFencePost.com

Never understood how people like this seem to keep getting away with crap until someone is either seriously hurt or killed, while some poor college student, minding their own business not bothering anyone gets 5 years in jail for having a blunt.

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Never understood how people like this seem to keep getting away with crap until someone is either seriously hurt or killed, while some poor college student, minding their own business not bothering anyone gets 5 years in jail for having a blunt.

He's a hard head. He'll trip up, I just know it. The camera's are watching. 

On 7/8/2021 at 2:26 PM, BobDobbs said:

Now these two goobers look exactly as I would think two morons shooting at each other for fun would look like.

Yep. clearly two guys from South Chicago....LOL!

DOH!

12 hours ago, kipper said:

Yep. clearly two guys from South Chicago....LOL!

DOH!

Bite your tongue Kip, the South Side would euthanize those two dolts for sure. They are obviously from Norridge. That is one weird town with weird people, they would fit right in.

10 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Bite your tongue Kip, the South Side would euthanize those two dolts for sure. They are obviously from Norridge. That is one weird town with weird people, they would fit right in.

TCM Family. 

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Cast - Then And Now

On 7/21/2021 at 9:56 PM, kipper said:

Somebody here explain this kind of thing to me please?

Good evening, sports fans!!! A minute of that was enough for me. Can't believe no pistols came out. Give it time. 

On 7/24/2021 at 2:58 PM, SteveAJones said:

This is the black community and black lives matter. 

No, these are a group of jackasses and believe it or not, they come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Just drive to ANY convenience store in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi on ANY Friday night, wait 10 minutes and watch the show. The white-trash getting their ghetto fabulous goof on and a one way ticket to methville USA, right after beating up their 3rd cousin and shagging their mom. Something tells me this is more the result of poverty and lack of education than skin color.

2 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

No, these are a group of jackasses and believe it or not, they come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Just drive to ANY convenience store in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi on ANY Friday night, wait 10 minutes and watch the show. The white-trash getting their ghetto fabulous goof on and a one way ticket to methville USA, right after beating up their 3rd cousin and shagging their mom. Something tells me this is more the result of poverty and lack of education than skin color.

I found that video on youtube after searching for a story on fast foods places, and then after that it linked to literally hundreds of videos with fights at McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Denny's and all kind of places. But the overall them if you will, did not suggest "methville USA" and what you say. It was more like urban inner city places. 

Then I began to wonder if these videos were not somehow staged to get viral attention, and the make money. Which is way I asked people here to explain the reason.

5 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Poverty and lack of education? I see a lot of expensive cellphones and education in the United States is free. Did you mean to say systemic racism? That's the most popular excuse used when black youth act the damn fool.  Anyway, no need to deflect into Whataboutism, we can agree to disagree about what this is.

From a Yahoo news article this morning, note how many of the States are Democrat-controlled "defund the police", gun-control States:

Of all the states, Illinois had the highest number of gun violence incidents, with 109 incidents tracked. Texas followed with 63 incidents, and then Pennsylvania, California and New York, where there were 59, 52 and 48 incidents, respectively, over the last week.

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

From a Yahoo news article this morning, note how many of the States are Democrat-controlled "defund the police", gun-control States:

Of all the states, Illinois had the highest number of gun violence incidents, with 109 incidents tracked. Texas followed with 63 incidents, and then Pennsylvania, California and New York, where there were 59, 52 and 48 incidents, respectively, over the last week.

There is no such thing as enforceable gun control when these cities are a few short miles away from areas where guns can be purchased legally. Chicago has strict gun control but just outside the city limits are more gun shops then just about anywhere (opportunity knocking) as there is no gun control outside the city. NY, well, just drive the three miles to NJ of 15 miles to PA. Then there is how a person, in any state, can buy guns and have them delivered. Most legitimate dealers will not deliver to cities that have gun laws but that is an easy work around, just get a PO box outside of that town. The fact is, gun control and regulation can only really work at the national level and I doubt that would ever happen. No President has ever had the balls to even suggest that yet these gun lobby's keep pushing that silly narrative just to drive up gun sales. Did Clinton take yer guns? Did Obama? Nope, nor will it ever happen because the gun lobby is just too strong and dems like that sweet money just like the republicans. Never let a law get in the way of profit, both the Ferngi 117th Rule of Acquisition and the psalm of most politicians.

4 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

There is no such thing as enforceable gun control when these cities are a few short miles away from areas where guns can be purchased legally. 

By this logic the level of "gun violence" in Chicago and neighboring cities a few short miles away would be the same. Next.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

By this logic the level of "gun violence" in Chicago and neighboring cities a few short miles away would be the same. Next.

Neighboring cities have different demographics, populations, saturation, economic status etc. and are not comparable to an inner city. In fact it is absolutely apples to avocados. I also lived and grew up in Chicago so I know the lay of the land and how different the suburbs are from the city and the changes over time. Chicago has always been the most racially divisive city north of the Mason-Dixon line and still is. Everything is divided into neighborhoods based on ethnicity and they were redlining and blockbusting well into the 80's. Blacks, Mexicans, & Puerto Ricans are all condensed in the same general areas of poverty within the city due to these practices. In fact, check out John Oliver's latest Last Week Tonight show from this past Sunday as they talk in great detail about how the practice of redlining and blockbusting is to this day affecting where these people of color live on a generational basis and lack of opportunity. Last time I was in Chicago (2015) white people were still calling blacks the N word and telling me if a black person walked down their street they would not make it to the end of the block alive.

Steve, I am rather surprised you would make such a nonsensical comment being an intelligent, well read individual. I guess everyone has an off day.

4 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

If they are unenforceable, why do you liberals keep pushing for MORE of them?

The only gun control any liberal politician has called for is registration enforcement, stopping straw purchases and gun show purchases without background checks. Along with banning assault weapons (you know, just like Ronald Reagan did), large capacity magazines, and silencers. However, if you can cite a reference to an elected member of congress or the President calling for abolishing the 2nd amendment (taking away yer guns) or even stopping handgun sales please do as I do not recall anyone having such an extreme position. 

As a gun owner myself I believe in common sense gun regulations (which were common pre-1992 SCOTUS ruling) such as registering and comprehensive background checks, not allowing crazy people or those busted for domestic violence to have guns. You want your guns, good for you, just be a responsible gun owner. Personally, I do not want loonies to have guns and I do not think anyone needs to own an assault weapon but that is not up to me.

So please, stop saying libs are coming to take yer guns because if they truly wanted to they would have passed legislation when they had super-majorities in the past. Left, right, its really the same dog & pony show to distract the punters. They are akin to the hot ladies that come up to you in Barcelona, flirting like crazy and then disappearing, only to find out five minutes later your wallet and passport were lifted by her boyfriend while you were looking at her, um, attributes. That is the very nature of politics, distract the population with divisive nonsense while you steal them blind.