Untitled

apantherfrommd

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 8:21 AM, pageluvva said:

A friend gave me this years ago and I am pretty sure it is based solely on Zep IV (Untitled). Pretty cool read. Came with a cover page but it got lost a long time ago. 

IMG_1368.thumb.jpeg.57a540602409473369fd6dad6afddfe3.jpeg

Got it, read it, loved it. Thank you pageluvva! A great read. 

This author is not politically correct, to say the least. This was pretty intimate.

And Microsoft got busted, Redrum. 😉

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/microsoft-ccp-operating/

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/27/walmart-wanted-majority-tiktok-stake-teamed-with-alphabet-softbank.html

On 8/14/2020 at 4:23 AM, redrum said:

I'm so glad those days are long gone, except for the time we had a garage band. I never had to use the free clinic. 😄 Could be true about the LSD. The Owsley stuff was very potent.The Satan thing was probably Anton Lavey who was into that shit. He even had Jayne Mansfield into it I guess. The girl can't help it.

The Odd Friendship of Bombshell Jayne Mansfield and Satanist Anton ...

Eastwood could do a new film and call it: 'Dirty Harry Steps In It.'

Charles Manson Dance GIF | Gfycat

Charlie Don't Surf. And capping it off is discouraged or the price will go up. Dance with the devil and you'll get the horns. Still, she was a beautiful woman.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:09 AM, kipper said:

^^^

Cost of groceries recently is killing me. Bacon is twice as much as it used to be.

My favorite album is still Tommy--- but recently I've been listening to Thick As A  Brick a lot.

I wouldn't worry about the price of bacon doubling, as much as the price of cooking Green eggs and ham will triple under a new deal.

Just then a policeman stepped up to me and axed us said "Please, hey, would we care to all get in line. Well ya know?" Back' in the blue😃 👍

17 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Charlie Don't Surf. And capping it off is discouraged or the price will go up. Dance with the devil and you'll get the horns. Still, she was a beautiful woman.

I wouldn't worry about the price of bacon doubling, as much as the price of cooking Green eggs and ham will triple under a new deal.

Just then a policeman stepped up to me and axed us said "Please, hey, would we care to all get in line. Well ya know?" Back' in the blue😃 👍

Barret .50cal bullet extinguishing a candle (Slo Mo Guys) - gifs

On 8/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, apantherfrommd said:

Got it, read it, loved it. Thank you pageluvva! A great read. 

This author is not politically correct, to say the least. This was pretty intimate.

Glad you liked it. I talked to the person who bought it for me and they found it at the bottom of a bargain bin somewhere. I thought it was a cool read too. 

Random Woodstock thoughts:

I always wondered why they cut out one of the best Woodstock performances in the original film?  Canned Heat's performance was not included in the Home Video version until the mid 90s.  Canned Heat's  Woodstock Boogie' along with Richie Havens' 'Motherless Child' and Santana's 'Soul Sacrafice' were my top 3 favorites.

9 hours ago, kipper said:

Random Woodstock thoughts:

I always wondered why they cut out one of the best Woodstock performances in the original film?  Canned Heat's performance was not included in the Home Video version until the mid 90s.  Canned Heat's  Woodstock Boogie' along with Richie Havens' 'Motherless Child' and Santana's 'Soul Sacrafice' were my top 3 favorites.

I've gotta get a copy of this oldie. 40 minutes of 'Fried Hockey Boogie.' Fito is a great drummer. Saw them a couple times at the Avalon in SF. Canned Heat - Boogie with Canned Heat - Amazon.com Music

On 8/30/2020 at 9:54 PM, redrum said:

I've gotta get a copy of this oldie. 40 minutes of 'Fried Hockey Boogie.' Fito is a great drummer. Saw them a couple times at the Avalon in SF. Canned Heat - Boogie with Canned Heat - Amazon.com Music

Too  young to have seen them live, but not too young to have had this stupid song on a 45 when I was 8 years old.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:04 AM, redrum said:

Carlin would have a ball with this bit of culture. joeybtoonz is the new Carlin.

Sick fucks.

Who the hell is going to see a butthole tattoo other than a proctologist? Are butthole tattoos some new prison thing, bunch of cons in the can showing off their "prison purses" to each other?

2 hours ago, kipper said:

Sick fucks.

Who the hell is going to see a butthole tattoo other than a proctologist? Are butthole tattoos some new prison thing, bunch of cons in the can showing off their "prison purses" to each other?

What if he doesn't like the tat? Bung Hole Laser!!

Make sure you check the kids' Halloween candy. 😄