The Nut Bar

Hotplant

I dreamed that my mom seen the pic of JP on my computer wallpaper and asked me who that was and I told her it was Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin.

She left and came back much later and announced the Jimmy Page was leaving her and not coming back.

I asked her how she know that, she said she had been dating him off and on for the last 10 years. :mellow:

She had no idea that JP was in LZ.

Then I woke up. Strange dream.

Ok, this was a test. And only a test. But it could still be fun. :P

I now know that the presumed nutbars...(imho)....are NOT actually the nutbars they are portraying.

They WOULD have posted in this thread, quoting and whatnot.

So..in the final anaylisis.....they are merely members trying to start something up, and a few bona fide (imho) wackos.

So neener, neener, neener, ..... :P

Here's a freaky nut job story for you that just occured...I sent this to Hotplant in a PM already, but I'm a little freaked. I even made sure that all my doors were securely deadbolted and I closed my blinds.

Speaking of nutbars...

Here I am, sitting on the loveseat in the living room, and someone knocks on the door. I don't have to be to work until 4pm, so I'm in my bathrobe. I answer the door, and it's some freak trying to sell me Kirbys. Then he not only tries to get me to listen to his spiel about Kirbys, he starts going on and on and ON about how I'm a good girl and how God's wrath is beginning to come down up on humans because what's going on in the world is spiritual warfare...he started out intense, and just got more and more intense. I'm standing at the door in my bathrobe, the wind's blowing it around (I had my hand on the seams and stuff), but I was beginning to get REALLY freaked out. I thought about slamming the door shut and locking it, but I was also scared that if I didn't get it locked in time, he'd try to force himself in!

Not only that, but he insisted that I give him the flyer that I gave him back. :wacko:

By the way, I'm a "good girl" because I have Christmas decorations up. :huh:

My friend had a strange encounter with a Kirby salesman a few weeks ago. I wonder whether they're really Kirby salesmen, or if they're rapists. Seriously.

Did I mention that he also kind of looked like Jack Black?

I don't have a way to--he took the flyer, remember? He said he wasn't here to "sell" Kirbys, but to advertise for them... WTF? I told him I had to go because I needed to get ready for work.

The only reason I opened the door was because I thought he was a neighbor from two doors down. There are a few younger guys that live two doors down and they borrow tools and things from Dave every once in a while. I thought it was one of them.

I don't have a way to--he took the flyer, remember? He said he wasn't here to "sell" Kirbys, but to advertise for them... WTF? I told him I had to go because I needed to get ready for work.

The only reason I opened the door was because I thought he was a neighbor from two doors down. There are a few younger guys that live two doors down and they borrow tools and things from Dave every once in a while. I thought it was one of them.

why not just call the cops?

like now?

He didn't try to get into my house, and after I told him about four times that I needed to go, he left.

I don't think he violated the law by any means, but he's a freak. I'm going to call Dave at work right now. I don't call him at work, but I think he needs to know about this.

well good luck dear....

never answer the door in your robe either!! talk through the door.

but wow that verizon guy last week....

he was soooo adorable......black hair...blue eyes....dimples...delicious...

mmmm.....

oh....you know....i think there are a few loose nuts around here after all....

Archived