So Here is the reason why i'm on my knees...

artur

Dang. Bob's voice sounds excellent there.

Would be better if they would've just kicked Neil off the stage. lol

I love Neil, don't get me wrong, but that's an LZ song. JIMMY should be doing the SOLO dammit! lol

Who's banging the skins?

Thanks for the link. That was nice to see.

Dang. Bob's voice sounds excellent there.

Would be better if they would've just kicked Neil off the stage. lol

I love Neil, don't get me wrong, but that's an LZ song. JIMMY should be doing the SOLO dammit! lol

Who's banging the skins?

Thanks for the link. That was nice to see.

You're welcome!!

Artur

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction -- Jan. 12, 1995 in NYC. Michael Lee on drums for that song, but Jason played during this jam as well. Steven Tyler and Joe Perry played during the first jam as well.

On September 14th 1974, Page, Plant, Bonham & Jones attended Crosby, Still, Nash & Young's concert at Wembley Stadium. Joni Mitchell was also on the bill. Page and Bonham attended an Atlantic Records-hosted after show reception at Quaglino's in St. James Place, London. They joined a jam on Young's 'On The Beach' with Tim Drummund on bass, Stills and Young on guitars and Nash on vocals. John Bonham stummed an acoustic guitar in the center of the stage. (Forum member Swandon may have more to add when he sees this).

That was great! Here's more from the R&R Hall Of Fame. Including the uncut acceptance speech, not what was on TV. Look ok the right and scroll down for the Zeppelin performances:

http://spinner.aol.com/rockhall/2007-induction-ceremony

Thanks for that linkage too. It' nice to see it all together like that again.

They (RP, JPJ, JP) play off each other nicely in all those songs.

:)

It's just odd to see Jimmy on the left though. :huh:

Bob's acceptance speach....lol....funny

Jonesy's comments, HA HA!

Does someone know about the forceps comment that Jimmy made?

On September 14th 1974, Page, Plant, Bonham & Jones attended Crosby, Still, Nash & Young's concert at Wembley Stadium. Joni Mitchell was also on the bill. Page and Bonham attended an Atlantic Records-hosted after show reception at Quaglino's in St. James Place, London. They joined a jam on Young's 'On The Beach' with Tim Drummund on bass, Stills and Young on guitars and Nash on vocals. John Bonham stummed an acoustic guitar in the center of the stage. (Forum member Swandon may have more to add when he sees this).

Thank you, Steve. That must have been a phenomenal jam! Have any recordings surfaced? I also wondered if Jimmy and Neil may have crossed paths, in the late '60s, at the Troubadour or Whiskey.

Thanks for that linkage too. It' nice to see it all together like that again.

They (RP, JPJ, JP) play off each other nicely in all those songs.

:)

It's just odd to see Jimmy on the left though. :huh:

Bob's acceptance speach....lol....funny

Jonesy's comments, HA HA!

Can't watch the videos I'm in France, is it normal?

Could someone help?

Artur

Can't watch the videos I'm in France, is it normal?

Could someone help?

Artur

Is it that you can't see the website at all or that the videos aren't starting? Because I remember when I first found the site the videos didn't work right off. I had to keep going back and trying and they eventually came around. I'll try and find another link for you!

Jimmy Page

1995 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Speech

Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York

January 12, 1995

"Well, for my part of this I must say it's a great honor to be inducted. Actually, it's the second time for me cause actually earlier when I was with The Yardbirds. It's almost like inducted, induced and this time it's the forceps, and uh (laughs) some of you will get that but anyway, uh, thank you very much everybody".

Note: Jimmy Page is making a joking reference to the fact he was previously inducted as a member of The Yardbirds on January 15th 1992.

That was great! Here's more from the R&R Hall Of Fame. Including the uncut acceptance speech, not what was on TV. Look ok the right and scroll down for the Zeppelin performances:

http://spinner.aol.com/rockhall/2007-induction-ceremony

Thanks for the link--I've never seen the acceptance speech, just a clip from a break with LZ and Aerosmith and then Bring it on Home. Wow, the Jonesey part is really... ouch!

Jimmy Page

1995 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Speech

Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York

January 12, 1995

"Well, for my part of this I must say it's a great honor to be inducted. Actually, it's the second time for me cause actually earlier when I was with The Yardbirds. It's almost like inducted, induced and this time it's the forceps, and uh (laughs) some of you will get that but anyway, uh, thank you very much everybody".

Note: Jimmy Page is making a joking reference to the fact he was previously inducted as a member of The Yardbirds on January 15th 1992.

LOL :hysterical:

Thank you very much SteveAJones. :D

Archived