Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SteveZ98

1973.01.22 Remastered Soundboard

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is the third installment in The Stereo Project series. Robert's voice is louder than it's been in past releases of this show. I also split the guitar so it's in both channels, which gives it a fuller sound. Send me a message if you want a link.

 

Edited by SteveZ98
New sample

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds unbelievable!

Let me be the first to request your labour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, No Quota said:

Sounds unbelievable!

Let me be the first to request your labour.

Thanks. I sent you a message with the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks. I sent you a message with the link.

+1 😎👍

R😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

This is the third installment in The Stereo Project series. Robert's voice is louder than it's been in past releases of this show. I also split the guitar so it's in both channels, which gives it a fuller sound. Send me a message if you want a link.

 

Yes please Steve. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

This is the third installment in The Stereo Project series. Robert's voice is louder than it's been in past releases of this show. I also split the guitar so it's in both channels, which gives it a fuller sound.

Steve - there are some great remasters of this show out there but this one takes the cake !  You have really outdone yourself here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, John M said:

Steve - there are some great remasters of this show out there but this one takes the cake !  You have really outdone yourself here.  

Thanks. It helped to have a good sounding recording to start with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Steve. I would like a link when you can. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Steve, with great expectations.... would like a link. Thank you for the work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...