alan freeman the mighty arms of atlas

BillZOZO

In the recording I have at the end of the documentary when A.L.S. is playing a DJ pops in and says that there will be a second chance to hear that program Tuesday night between 9 and 11, then there's a radio station name announcement(Radio 1 FM) and then a non L.Z./Jimmy Page song starts playing for a few seconds before the recording ends. Can't remember the name of the song but it's a song from the 80s that has nothing to do with L.Z. So it probably was whatever song the radio station played immediately after the documentary is my guess. Oh and welcome to the board. :)

Edited by luvlz2

13 hours ago, anniemouse said:

Luvlz2. Can you give me the name of the DJ annocement and the lyrics to the song as I am prepared to try and identify the mystery track. No promises though.

:)Richard Skinner.  As far as the mystery track, not enough recorded to get any lyrics and I don't want to look like an ass trying to describe it to you. :hysterical:

Edited by luvlz2

46 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

:)Richard Skinner.  As far as the mystery track, not enough recorded to get any lyrics and I don't want to look like an ass trying to describe it to you. :hysterical:

It shouldn't be this mysterious. Is there a sound clip someone can point me to so I can lend a hand...or ear, as the case may be?

5 hours ago, Strider said:

It shouldn't be this mysterious. Is there a sound clip someone can point me to so I can lend a hand...or ear, as the case may be?

No, not unless you have the same source downloaded copy of this documentary that I have. Apparently the O.P. and I have different sourced copies, thus his has a Jimmy Page solo track playing after A.L.S. and mine doesn't. But the main point I was trying to make was that the documentary officially ends with the song Achilles Last Stand and anything played afterwards is not part of the documentary but just what the radio station that aired the documentary decided to play afterwards. Though I would like to know what Jimmy Page solo track the O.P. was referring to. I'm sure both copies are out there online somewhere to be downloaded. Called "The Mighty Arms of Atlas: The Power Of Led Zeppelin."

Edited by luvlz2

3 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

No, not unless you have the same source downloaded copy of this documentary that I have. Apparently the O.P. and I have different sourced copies, thus his has a Jimmy Page solo track playing after A.L.S. and mine doesn't. But the main point I was trying to make was that the documentary officially ends with the song Achilles Last Stand and anything played afterwards is not part of the documentary but just what the radio station that aired the documentary decided to play afterwards. Though I would like to know what Jimmy Page solo track the O.P. was referring to. I'm sure both copies are out there online somewhere to be downloaded. Called "The Mighty Arms of Atlas: The Power Of Led Zeppelin."

Have you tried  "Hey Google/Alexa, what's this tune called.