Would you go?

zeppelin79

First ask yourself how many more times do you think Robert Plant will perform in Norway.

It's not impossible he'll play in Norway again. He's been here many times before.

Ahhh....it's really difficult to make up my mind...

It's not impossible he'll play in Norway again. He's been here many times before.

Ahhh....it's really difficult to make up my mind...

If you'd like to go, then go. An opportunity missed is a later regret!

There's a Plant&Krauss consert in Oslo in may, and I would like to go. But I can only get bad seats, way back. Should I go anyhow? Would you? How much has the seating got to say?

If I were you I would go bad seat or not.Think about it,all the concerts that I have ever been to(that I had Bad seats) I would always move foward.Enjoy It while you can.

I agree with zosofan1 - go, even if you have a bad seat. I, too, have also moved down toward the stage, bad seat or not, for every concert I've attended - - - successfully. Worst case, you'll still be able to hear them, and will be able to see them on those usually huge screens. Go for it, and let us know :)

Don't put yourself in a position to be sorry that you didn't go. you'd hate yourself later.

Life is too short -

Do or Die -

and a whole bunch more of cliched little sayings to ya.

It won't be LZ , but I'll never miss the op to see Robert play, even it's with Alison Krauss, and crappy seats.

Archived