Has anyone had any paranormal experiences?

Scarlett

I had a few.I can go on and on.But the last thing I stayed at the The Roosevelt in Hollywood,Ca.for a couple of days there were no rooms that night I had to go there and i had the money which was strange.The first night was really really quiet but the second night my alaram clock went off around 12:00pm,Midnight!I came home late I went to the bar.If anyone goes to Hollywood stay there it suppose to be haunted and someone seen Marylin Monroe.That hotel is great it costs alot but it's worth it.They give you all the free beer and stock their refrigator with liquor.The best vodka from Holland.

My dad used to live in a house that was haunted. He and his brothers all saw the ghost, who was a man about 30-ish in a red flannel shirt. He never did anything scary or anything, just sort of walked around. My mom had a couple experiances as well. There was one at a funeral, but it's a very long story so I don't think I'll tell it. Basically, she was sitting next to a guy she knew was an angel.

A green fairy come on.Tell us more about it?

Do you all live in houses?My roommate found a place in a senior citizen's where they live and the disabled live here so alot of people die hear.

Sometimes I hear banging at night I heard it last night I don't hear it until I go to bed and I am alone.My

roommate has a closet where he keeps his food and the banging is there i don't know if that is paranormal but it MIGHT be.

I knew this lady she was disbaled she died a couple of years ago her name is ganine and i met her only once and I felt close to her

I don't know that MIGHT be her trying to tell me something.I only hear the banging on the wall at night when i go to bed and i am alone after my roommate goes to bed.

My father died of cancer in 2000.Honest to God I said hi to my roommate one morning when he got up and i said oh hi dad.

Sometimes when he leaves i hear his tv and he sayd it's not on.Alot of the senior citizen's are half deaf and they have their Television on loud so I can't tell.

When I stayed at the Hollywood Roosevelt I thought I saw a woman standing there I was alone there pretty freaky not really scary but I saw a woman standing watching and she seemed very nice.I was hoping that it MIGHT be Marylin and then she layed down on the bed and then i was drinking that night,too so it's hard to tell,

she sat next to me maybe that WAS Marylin Monrow that night and she set the alarm clock off,too.That was the first night when I stayed there.

Like she was watching out for me protecting me.

Their are some that I have listed here:

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com

and some more that I have listed here:

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com/mypsy...robertlindblad/

Before my being run over by a car at 60 miles an hour leaving me dead for one minute and in a coma for a month, in 1969, I have been told that I was very tough beating up kids a few grades higher than me and agressive as I've been told that in elementary school I once shot my desk at the teacher for putting me in detention. After waking out of death the idea of harming anyone in anyway either physicaly or mentaly was atrocious to me. Atrocious to the point that when I got beat up everyday in grades 3,4,and 5 by two or three guys after and during school the thought of harming them made me cry to the point that I just shouldered off the kicks and punches, and hence I became an expert in deflecting punches and kicks and never hurt any of them. They probably thought that the times I was crying were due to their beatings however I was crying because the thought of punching them out hurt me. I never hit anyone since waking back to life in 1969

:D God I love the Internet !!

The missus says I have ESP:

I have this special ability to locate a vacant parking spot in a very busy parking lot.

My abilities came to good use shopping from one mall to another during this Christmas.

wizard.gif

The missus says I have ESP:

I have this special ability to locate a vacant parking spot in a very busy parking lot.

My abilities came to good use shopping from one mall to another during this Christmas.

wizard.gif

Yeah--I could have used your "special powers" this year, JAG. :lol:

^ I opted for drunken Christmas Eve shopping...

Got everything I needed and more..

Just a DUI, some time in the slammer for public intoxication and an open container ticket. Plus--you really scared those kids, saying you were Santa and asking them to sit on your lap and tell you what they wanted for Christmas!

I always throw a few things in the cart for myself when I'm Christmas shopping. I spent more on myself than I did my sisters and mom combined. :P

I have had 3 experiences with 'ghosts', well the last one I don't even know if I would consider it a ghost. It was more of a very unfriendly energy that affected mt physically.

2 of people in my life who were family members who passes on and 1 with something less than friendly in an antique store in my area.

Archived