Has anyone had any paranormal experiences?

Scarlett

Yeah--I could have used your "special powers" this year, JAG. :lol:

Just call me next time you can't find a parking spot.

(I will PM my cell #. :lol:)

white%20spec%20wizard.gif

^ I opted for drunken Christmas Eve shopping...

Got everything I needed and more..

Same here. It's a guy thing, ain't it.

I even started buying crap for myself. I've got more computer hardware than I can plug in and DVD than I'll ever bother watching.

This weekend is will be for RETURNS.

Just a DUI, some time in the slammer for public intoxication and an open container ticket. Plus--you really scared those kids, saying you were Santa and asking them to sit on your lap and tell you what they wanted for Christmas!

That's why you have someone drive you. Also, parents this time of year need alittle excitement, especially when spending thousands of dollars on expenses. Might as well be a goofy drunkard stumbling about the food court with a half eaten pretzel and a box of Junior Mints in hand that brings them some relief from that gigantic credit card receipt burning in their pocket.

I have a DVD that I got for Christmas that probably won't be opened. <_<

I got one last year, too. And the year before that, the year before that, and the year before THAT...etc. Thanks. You know who you are...(though I doubt you'll ever see this forum).

Same here. It's a guy thing, ain't it.

I even started buying crap for myself. I've got more computer hardware than I can plug in and DVD than I'll ever bother watching.

This weekend is will be for RETURNS.

At first I was quite overwhelmed, we had been at the bar doing shots for 4 hours. The mall was very blurry and every store I slithered into looked the same. Cheap looking hostesses trying to help me with my purchase to where I'd mumble something with a glazed look on my face, "I dunno what I need."

kashire where do you live?

Thanks for keeping a positive attitude.

In New Jersey.

There are a lot of haunted places in my area of South Jersey, but the above mentioned antique store wasn't know to be haunted as far as I know. Unless the owner knew, which I'm guessing he probably did.

In New Jersey.

There are a lot of haunted places in my area of South Jersey, but the above mentioned antique store wasn't know to be haunted as far as I know. Unless the owner knew, which I'm guessing he probably did.

Yes there are. I know atleast 3 dozen haunted places in South Jersey alone. My friend as the infamous "Clinton Road Ghost" caught on videotape. That is PRICELESS.

At first I was quite overwhelmed, we had been at the bar doing shots for 4 hours. The mall was very blurry and every store I slithered into looked the same. Cheap looking hostesses trying to help me with my purchase to where I'd mumble something with a glazed look on my face, "I dunno what I need."

:lol: :lol:

I am picturing this as one of those wacky Christmas film (a la "A Christmas Story" or "Home Alone" or "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."

One can make this into a great cool script. The classic tale of your regular guy who leaves all the shopping til the very last day. He knows if he does get all the required presents he'll be done for. Along the way at the mall he encounter all sorts of diversions (the bar, pretzels at the food court, women) and foes (thieves, lost cash/credit cards, women). And a sappy happy ending involving Santa Claus and forgiveness of credit card debt.

It'll be plugged "Based on a true story."

rudolph.gif

Note: This idea is consider intellectual property of

JAG and content of post are immediately protected

under applicable copyright acts worldwide. ©2008

I am picturing this as one of those wacky Christmas film (a la "A Christmas Story" or "Home Alone" or "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."

One can make this into a great cool script. The classic tale of your regular guy who leaves all the shopping til the very last day. He knows if he does get all the required presents he'll be done for. Along the way at the mall he encounter all sorts of diversions (the bar, pretzels at the food court, women) and foes (thieves, lost cash/credit cards, women). And a sappy happy ending involving Santa Claus and forgiveness of credit card debt.

rudolph.gif

Well that's only the first half of the day. We had a party of 6 who all drank then went shopping. We drank at this Bahama restaurant in the mall. After shopping, we went to his Irish restaurant in the mall and ordered steak dinners and two pitchers of Long Is. Ice Tea for everyone. At some point during this meal, we decided on continuing this day at the strip club. We were there until about 2am. You would think I'd be too drunk to comprehend anything at this point. Nope, I went over to a friend's house at 3am and played poker until 7. I scary part is I was double fisting beer and winning games. I was up 50 bucks at one point. Now that's a story.

Well that's only the first half of the day. We had a party of 6 who all drank then went shopping. We drank at this Bahama restaurant in the mall. After shopping, we went to his Irish restaurant in the mall and ordered steak dinners and two pitchers of Long Is. Ice Tea for everyone. At some point during this meal, we decided on continuing this day at the strip club. We were there until about 2am. You would think I'd be too drunk to comprehend anything at this point. Nope, I went over to a friend's house at 3am and played poker until 7. I scary part is I was double fisting beer and winning games. I was up 50 bucks at one point. Now that's a story.

Bar-hopping, strip-club, late morning poker. :lol: :lol: Far more interesting than I can think up. I will definitely throw some cash your way on my film is in the theatres. Heck I even give you a writing credit.

Okay I am gonna start writing.

"'Twas the day before Christmas, when all was empty

throughout bigstickbonzo's house. Not a present was

in evidence, not even an unwrapped box. The stockings

still had yet to be hung, ...

(Y'know I did a double take on the "fisting" part ... I read your sentence again and realized you were talking about drinking. Scared me there for a sec. :P)

rudolph.gif

:lol:

Sounds like Christmas Eve at my home--but I'm always ready for Christmas...so we'll put the blame on Dave. :P

Bar-hopping, strip-club, late morning poker. :lol: :lol: Far more interesting than I can think up. I will definitely throw some cash your way on my film is in the theatres. Heck I even give you a writing credit.

Okay I am gonna start writing.

"'Twas the day before Christmas, when all was empty

throughout bigstickbonzo's house. Not a present was

in evidence, not even an unwrapped box. The stockings

still had yet to be hung, ...

(Y'know I did a double take on the "fisting" part ... I read your sentence again and realized you were talking about drinking. Scared me there for a sec. :P)

:hysterical:

rudolph.gif

Must be nice ya?to go over a friends house to party and they don't turn you away.

rudolph.gif

Must be nice ya?to go over a friends house to party and they don't turn you away.

I moved into the house I'm living in now, about 8 months ago. Several small but odd things have happened and its always been upstairs. Recently, I was sitting in my office upstairs, at the computer just like I am now when I heard the office door scrape across the carpet. I looked up and the door was opening but there was no one there. It stopped when the door was almost flush to the wall. It was bizarre because that particular door is so low to the floor it takes a good push to open and close it.

A few days ago, I was at my computer, listening to music. The song Winds of Change by Jefferson Starship came on. Suddenly, it was like I wasnt there anymore. In my mind, I could see myself reaching my hand out to two other people but could only see their hands. White light surrounded our hands. I was yanked out of my reverie by a small window across the room slamming open. A gust of wind blowing hard enough to pick up my hair hit me then stopped. The window slammed shut. I laughed and said well, I guess thats my wind of change. I got up and reopened the window and stuck my hand out. lol. There was no wind. As a matter of fact, it had been a particulary calm day and that window is about 10 feet from my desk, so who knows. Occurences like this don't scare me. For whatever reason, things just happen.

Archived