Has anyone had any paranormal experiences?

Scarlett

good lord....love potions....ghosts??

a nice stiff one on the rocks could take care of all of that bs.....

oooh yesssssss....wait a second....there was the house i went in.....that didn't exist.... :o

yeah my grampa sends squirrels to my yard all the time.....

and my grandma keeps adding extra spices to my gravies...that bitch

other grandmas leave pennies everywhere......not MINE though...thanx gram

oh even the spirits are cheating me....

oh.....fuck yeah i hear music all the time.......that must be my other grampa.....he was a singer.......

or maybe it was my hippie aunt....she's a dead fan....haha

good lord....

time for a bacardi....

i need an exorcism....but the priest ran off with the nun when he got her pregnant.....

snake charming....hahahaha....sweet

I swear there's a ghost in my house--one that canceled the dishwasher's cycle after I hit the program button.

:lol:

I went to go unload it so I could re-load it (I've been lazy the last few days...) and they were all dirty! GRR! Damn that ghost! I had to hand wash an entire load of dishes!

I swear there's a ghost in my house--one that canceled the dishwasher's cycle after I hit the program button.

:lol:

I went to go unload it so I could re-load it (I've been lazy the last few days...) and they were all dirty! GRR! Damn that ghost! I had to hand wash an entire load of dishes!

I know what you mean when you said that your entire life is a paranormal experience.

Well, I'm nor sure that you can call this paranormal but it was eerie. While I was living in Tucson, I decided to begin studying paganism. The very next day, two hawks (which after 3 years there I had never seen) were perched on the brick wall at the edge of our apartment complex. They landed as I was walking along it, about 2 feet away from me. I understand that birds are messengers, so it was quite an experience! It seemed like they were telling me I made the right decision.

On my computer, I wrote up a big long document consisting of nothing but dichotomies all flowing together into an explanation of the spiritual meaning of an ancient human sacrificial ritual. At the exact moment that I completed it, and went to save it, the power went out, and I lost all my work. I subsequently learned that the power went out because someone hit a utility pole killing himself and his son. The next day I recreated it the best that I could from memory, and when I went to save it, the power went out again I believe it was because someone hit a utility pole. I gave up on trying to write the document.

That kind of stuff happens to me a lot.

Thanks Old.....so how was your holidays?Where did you go?

Well, my darling, I visited my parents for one night then spent the rest of my vacation alone at home; periodically visiting my priest's house for dinner and continuing to practice my austerities for Lord Shiva.

So ... I didn't do much out of the ordinary.

~666

Well, my darling, I visited my parents for one night then spent the rest of my vacation alone at home; periodically visiting my priest's house for dinner and continuing to practice my austerities for Lord Shiva.

So ... I didn't do much out of the ordinary.

~666

I['d give anything to have my fantasy come tru with Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most girls probable had him but i would give anything to be with jimmy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a name like my name is wierd but i don't really mind i am use to it and

I know I am alone and it must look wierd to Jimmy and everyone else like Robert Jimmy might think i am wierd but I am use to it.

I['d give anything to have my fantasy come tru with Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most girls probable had him but i would give anything to be with jimmy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am alone and it must look wierd to Jimmy and everyone else like Robert Jimmy might think i am wierd but I am use to it.

YOU ....

Just freaked me out.

~666

Oh god, here we go again with the "last name" thing. What the hell is this horrible name you keep talking about? And do you think Robert and Jimmy are watching you?

Archived