Has anyone had any paranormal experiences?

Scarlett

Wouldn't be so bad if I was up on a mountain skiing, but since I'm not-yeah this sucks.

btw, to answer your question from the other thread, my home away from home is LBI. Where do you dig your toes in the sand during the warm months?

island beach state park or timothy beach on the lovely island of St. Kitts

island beach state park or timothy beach on the lovely island of St. Kitts

Nice. I used to fish in the State Park all the time as a kid, not to mention hit up Seaside. I have family who live in Bayville, right across the bay from there. I haven't been there in years though, only have seen it by boat from the bay. I forget the name of the spot, but there's a huge cove off the bayside on the southend where hundreds of boats park up during the summer time and just party on the weekends. That's a good time. Nothing like boat hopping with a cooler full of cold beer.

Nice. I used to fish in the State Park all the time as a kid, not to mention hit up Seaside. I have family who live in Bayville, right across the bay from there. I haven't been there in years though, only have seen it by boat from the bay. I forget the name of the spot, but there's a huge cove off the bayside on the southend where hundreds of boats park up during the summer time and just party on the weekends. That's a good time. Nothing like boat hopping with a cooler full of cold beer.

I don't get it,lol.

haven't done that in a while. been moored to Bayonne lately, not much time to do those things anymore. besides haven't felt great for a while but let's not go there.

haven't done that in a while. been moored to Bayonne lately, not much time to do those things anymore. besides haven't felt great for a while but let's not go there.

That's because Bayonne will do that to you. The air up there is stale and polluted. Come down to the southland for a while bro. Atleast you'll cough every once in a while instead of every other second.

god i miss crabbing in the bay.......days of heaven...

Island beach....seaside...ortley...used to never missed a summer at the Jersey Shore...

remember the invisible dogs???

hahahaha! i had one....

Island beach....seaside...ortley...used to never missed a summer at the Jersey Shore...

hahahaha! i had one....

I've never crabbed up there, mostly off Beach Haven and Holgate. I used to putter around the bay in a 10ft wooden boat with a 4hp motor on the back when I was 11.

I've never crabbed up there, mostly off Beach Haven and Holgate. I used to putter around the bay in a 10ft wooden boat with a 4hp motor on the back when I was 11.

i miss crabbing i cedar creek we would catch a couple of bushels in about 2 hours there. big blue claws

aww we just used the little cages...tying down the bait...took all damn day.

What a great time.

Grampa would be a lil drunk.....his bald head would get burned.....we got alot of crabs.....aaahh.....such fun....

aww we just used the little cages...tying down the bait...took all damn day.

What a great time.

Grampa would be a lil drunk.....his bald head would get burned.....we got alot of crabs.....aaahh.....such fun....

I still crab occasionally during the summer, but I work all day so I'm not around enough to keep a good eye on the traps.

hahahaha! i had one....

Lady R!!

It's been a long time!

I remember those invisible dogs, I begged to get one but my Dad would tell me it was a waste of money. :lol:

heeeeeey i'd love to come down & mind them for you....if you ever need a hand that is....

Sure thing. But I'm not much for remembering those things after hours either. After 5, I usually have a cocktail, swim or surf in the ocean for a few hours, eat, shower than drink. Then wake up, work and do it all over again...thats my whole summer..in a nutshell.

Sure thing. But I'm not much for remembering those things after hours either. After 5, I usually have a cocktail, swim or surf in the ocean for a few hours, eat, shower than drink. Then wake up, work and do it all over again...thats my whole summer..in a nutshell.

AMEN

do get that flod control eror often?

Archived