BEST SOUNDING AUDIENCE TAPES OF 1972

makelearns6

This is similar to my earlier post asking about the best audience tapes of 1970, but this is one that I am totally in the dark on because as far as bootlegs go, I've barely even dipped my pinky-toe into what this year has to offer (outside of a vinyl copy of "Alexandra Palace" in my collection and a short sampling of "My Brain Hurts" in a local record shop that I didn't end up buying, plus a download of the short long beach soundboard, I haven't even touched any boots from this year). 

Give me your recommendations! 

3 hours ago, 1998giventofly said:

A few quick suggestions off the top of my head:

2/19

2/25

6/09

6/18

6/22

6/25

10/02

10/09

12/03

No doubt. all good recommendations for 72 shows with VG - EX AUD recordings. Except one show: I haven´t found a decent sounding boot of the 6/22 San Bernardino show yet. I had the Winston Remaster and an EV release, both with terrible sound. I really don´t understand why this source is rated VG, the source for the 9/19/70 MSG evening show is rated Good to VG and the boots are so much better sounding than the Berdu boots. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Autumn Moon said:

No doubt. all good recommendations for 72 shows with VG - EX AUD recordings. Except one show: I haven´t found a decent sounding boot of the 6/22 San Bernardino show yet. I had the Winston Remaster and an EV release, both with terrible sound. I really don´t understand why this source is rated VG, the source for the 9/19/70 MSG evening show is rated Good to VG and the boots are so much better sounding than the Berdu boots. Am I missing something?

Perhaps the remasters made it worse. I like my vinyl "Berdu" boot on the Screaming Oiseau label.

21 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

I had remastered it a while back, it's on my blog. Looking back at it, wasn't the best thing I've ever done, but I still enjoy it. Just PM'd you a link, let me know if it's any improvement!

On 9/16/2020 at 5:05 PM, makelearns6 said:

This is similar to my earlier post asking about the best audience tapes of 1970, but this is one that I am totally in the dark on because as far as bootlegs go, I've barely even dipped my pinky-toe into what this year has to offer (outside of a vinyl copy of "Alexandra Palace" in my collection and a short sampling of "My Brain Hurts" in a local record shop that I didn't end up buying, plus a download of the short long beach soundboard, I haven't even touched any boots from this year). 

Give me your recommendations! 192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l 

issue got solvedd!!