Jimmy Page Fan mail???

10 years done

I was wondering if anyone has any stories or luck with Jimmy Page fan mail? I figure during this pandemic is a good shot at catching him at a good time during his lockdown. I've heard he isn't staying at his London house currently but is in his southeast England home for his lockdown. Who knows any info will help... thanks!

• 4 months later...

I'm currently trying to find a way to reach out as well. My father wrote in 1982 and got a letter back. Email me at jimbohbot@gmail.com if you'd like to see photos of my father's sent and jimmy's response. Especially cool for guitar players because the letter contains tuning for the rain song

More on topic I'm trying to reach out for another letter or autograph for myself or my father on the count of hebsold the original copy (or maybe just donated it) to a collector who actually has one of BONHAMS MOTORCYCLES. It was the coolest peice in our house and I'm upset he gave it up and I'd like to get a new one. Quick back story : my father named me James patrick Dawson after jimmy. He's a guitar player who has never given up on studying jimmy. He owns the same Year gibson double neck as jimmy but in bone white (has since turned yellow) and can play any jimmy lick note for note. It's pretty scary. 

On 3/18/2021 at 2:46 AM, Jimi Dawson said:

I'm currently trying to find a way to reach out as well. My father wrote in 1982 and got a letter back. Email me at jimbohbot@gmail.com if you'd like to see photos of my father's sent and jimmy's response. Especially cool for guitar players because the letter contains tuning for the rain song

Could you post it here? If not, I'd send you an email.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...