Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I was wondering if anyone has any stories or luck with Jimmy Page fan mail? I figure during this pandemic is a good shot at catching him at a good time during his lockdown. I've heard he isn't staying at his London house currently but is in his southeast England home for his lockdown. Who knows any info will help... thanks!

You could always send a letter to either of his well known residences, and if you are a fan you know what they are. That said, I would not expect any reply whatsoever.

Only wrote one letter to a band in my life. I wrote to Jimmy Page c/o Swan Song once in 1981. Never heard back…and frankly, wasn't expecting to.

I only ever wrote to  band once nd that was to Jimmy when he lived at the Old Mill House in 1981. I must have been lucky because he did reply. I’ll try to send a picture