Hello from JethroTull

JethroTull

Hi and welcome, I once saw Mick Abrahams play in a guitar shop in Milton Keynes at The Point !! It was by chance as he was demonstrating some gear, it was on of those unexpected good moments as he sounded great !! I just stood almost next to him watching and listening !! :)

Hi and welcome, I once saw Mick Abrahams play in a guitar shop in Milton Keynes at The Point !! It was by chance as he was demonstrating some gear, it was on of those unexpected good moments as he sounded great !! I just stood almost next to him watching and listening !! :)

Hi.Jethro Tull is one of my favorite bands Im happy you picked that name nice to meet you.

Check out YOUTUBE and you will find some Mick clips. Mick wasn't in the band too long.

Did you know Tony Iommi was in Jethro Tull for about one week in December 1968? His one appearance was at the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus on "A Song For Jeffrey". The song was mimed.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Today is my one (1) year anniversary. I survived several battles, vicious attacks from my enemies, false accusations, unwanted PM's and flirtatious PM's. Several of you have placed me on your "permanent ignore" list. It is my goal to win you over in 2009.

Best Regards,

Jethro Tull

Today is my one (1) year anniversary. I survived several battles, vicious attacks from my enemies, false accusations, unwanted PM's and flirtatious PM's. Several of you have placed me on your "permanent ignore" list. It is my goal to win you over in 2009.

Best Regards,

Jethro Tull

Could you also let us know who you were in '07, '06, and '05 respectively ? Any banned user names would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I saw Jethro Tull a couple of times..."SONGS FROM THE WOODS" "STORMWATCH" .

Last night on the radio, I got to hear the long version of "THICK AS A BRICK"

It reminded me of all the great music we got to hear in the 1970's, and how well made a song was back then....

My favorite Tull album is "BENEFIT"....Gotta Go....Rabbitt

Last night on the radio, I got to hear the long version of "THICK AS A BRICK"

It reminded me of all the great music we got to hear in the 1970's, and how well made a song was back then....

There's plenty of great music being made these days as well, the 70s don't necessarily have a handle on that.

Your head has been up your ass for ever since I first read your ignorant posts. Why dont you go to a country forum where you belong you hillbilly? Abba and the Bee Gees by the way are damb good. Sold many records. They even used Abba in that recent movie Mama Mia. Go hack to the hills and bring your billy goat and your cows and chickens with you!

The more you post the deeper a hole you dig. Speaking of "ignorant", it's more than apparent you have absolutely no clue about my musical tastes which includes much more than country music. There are other artists out there besides Led Zeppelin and music made during the 70s. Thank goodness there's at least a good handful of people that post here that aren't forever stuck in the past.

It is the norm for people with good taste in music that were born in 94!

I know of plenty of people born in '94 that love the music that's being made today. When I say the music that's being made today, I'm not referring to the limited offerings of what's offered on commercial radio either but to music that's aired on internet radio, satellite radio and plenty of other outlets.

Archived