South Park Creator

mightyzep247

spjpjum8.jpg

All of these crack me up, but for some reason I literally lol'd over this one. I think I was actually trying to picture Jonesy making a face like this. :lol:

P.S - We need to have TSTRS versions on here! I would love to see Jonesy and his bowl cut on here. :D

All of these crack me up, but for some reason I literally lol'd over this one. I think I was actually trying to picture Jonesy making a face like this. :lol:

P.S - We need to have TSTRS versions on here! I would love to see Jonesy and his bowl cut on here. :D

Here's JPJ from TSRTS

jpjsp.jpg

Sorry it's not perfect. I had to work with what they have on the website and they never have much to use for JPJ :)

Here he is....Mr. Peter Grant-The man who Led Zeppelin.

aagrantsp.jpg

if you didnt read the post above, this is from TSRTS which is why he has a machine gun. :D

That looks more like Richard Cole. Grant should look more like Cartman.

Grant as Cartman in TSRTS: Dammit! God Dammit! Stop selling pirated Zeppelin stuff!

Grant really comes off as an A-hole in that segment. Sure, guys are pirating shit but does he have to get on a soap box and tell Americans how inefficient and greedy they are; trying to exploit Zeppelin for every dollar. I thought Grant was the one who squeezed promoters seriously for every dime by taking more cash for Zep shows than any other band did before them. And while Grant was hasseling the pirates someone made off with over $200,000 of Zeps money! I think the band members responded well to this when asked if they hated America; they said no, they love America. Anywho, did it really matter? At that point Zep was huge enough to print their own money.

I myself have to thank some of the pirates out there for bootlegging Zep shows since the band did not care to record many of their performances--at least we have some history of those shows to listen to now.

That looks more like Richard Cole. Grant should look more like Cartman.

Grant as Cartman in TSRTS: Dammit! God Dammit! Stop selling pirated Zeppelin stuff!

Grant really comes off as an A-hole in that segment. Sure, guys are pirating shit but does he have to get on a soap box and tell Americans how inefficient and greedy they are; trying to exploit Zeppelin for every dollar. I thought Grant was the one who squeezed promoters seriously for every dime by taking more cash for Zep shows than any other band did before them. And while Grant was hasseling the pirates someone made off with over $200,000 of Zeps money! I think the band members responded well to this when asked if they hated America; they said no, they love America. Anywho, did it really matter? At that point Zep was huge enough to print their own money.

I myself have to thank some of the pirates out there for bootlegging Zep shows since the band did not care to record many of their performances--at least we have some history of those shows to listen to now.

Yeah I know, you can only make people one size, although you can have some skin things that make it look fat but that was only added recently and I made the Grant one like a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived