Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Pb Derigable

Which song do you have the most versions of

This includes all the "bootlegs" and any official release by LZ or another band. For me I'm adding extra songs

10 Whole Lotta Love+ All Zep with a pinkfloyd mix for one

10 No Quarter= with a Govt Mule and Tool Version

9 Stairway To Heaven=All Zep with one of those Syphoniczep crap

9 Black Dog

Probably Dazed & Confused. Just on official releases, there are probably a dozen versions. Then I have about 100 boots, and they played it on everything through '75, and the vast majority of my boots are 75 and earlier...

Stairway To Heaven.

One version is a live instrumental with Page, Clapton and Beck.

Of course Dazed and Confused. Not crazy about the long drawn out live versions. No more than 10 minutes-tops. I am a fan of just play it and get on with it already.

Sorry, JMO

There is two bootlegs i didnt count and any other versions on boxsets or remaster or "days" or mothership, but i could pretty much see im going to get my ass kicked in this poll.

I think it's whole lotta love: I've almost 100 LZ singles (+ covers ) with that song and a few more on collection albums ... (and not considering the 100 copies of the IIIrd album)

I don't want to spend a day counting, though I would have to assume its Dazed And Confused (since its been in their setlist... well... forever).

I have a ton of I Can't Quit You Baby's as well (early-era stuff 1968-1971) and that song is on about everything in that era. Its probably my favorite live Zeppelin tune.

Probably Fool In The Rain/ Hot Dog because I have 6 copies of ITTOD plus the ITTOD 45.

Well, I have all 400+ Zep boots that are available (multiple releases for almost all of them), plus about 40 Page/Plant boots. Honestly, I have never counted how many times they played each song that is available in these recordings. Probably Whole Lotta Love was played the most, it seems to have been played each tour since they added it. First recording I have is 1969.05.25.