The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

8 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

So take a hike.  What are you waiting for?  If California is such a powerhouse - economically, socially, etc. - then what do you need the rest of the backwards US for?  Form a Cali-NY axis and be done with it.  

Seriously, get the fuck out already.  Your posturing is getting boring.

You get the fuck out nerd! I didn’t begin to say that we should. I simply was letting you know how important the states you love to hate are to your life and world. You like to post idiotic crap from your little proud boy posts. I’m sorry you don’t like how much the blue states contribute to your life. Again, talk tough on a forum. 

7 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

You get the fuck out nerd! I didn’t begin to say that we should. I simply was letting you know how important the states you love to hate are to your life and world. You like to post idiotic crap from your little proud boy posts. I’m sorry you don’t like how much the blue states contribute to your life. Again, talk tough on a forum. 

Technically, I'm a geek, not a nerd.

You're sounding more like a parasite who's been discovered and freaking out, and less like someone whose position is inherently strong.  

Edited by JohnOsbourne

5 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Technically, I'm a geek, not a nerd.

You're sounding more like a parasite who's been discovered and freaking out, and less like someone whose position is inherently strong.  

You can look at any of my posts talking about this great nation of ours. Your posts are filled with exactly what you have above. As far as freaking out, man read your last several posts. I get it, your sensitive, we all are John. I challenge you to find me saying anything disparaging about the other states. If you want to constantly post about California being a total mess, New York, or any of the states that are liberal leaning you are just showing your ignorant, incompetent, brainwashed, cult way of thinking. I absolutely know what it means to have a United States. On the other hand your constant rubbish of comparing America to the fall of the USSR, and all your other posts that simply troll have become tiresome. I also know I have may posts in which I have shown my appreciation for your answers and or thoughts. On the other hand you are usually a know it all disrespectful member. I’m always for an open honest debate. If you want to get disrespectful, I can as well. 

10 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

See the source image

Yeah man, that is pretty gross. You know what is also gross, not having compassion. What public service do you do, what community are you helping. Again another post about California and our terrible ways. Let me know what state you live in. We can all find things about each state that we don’t like and wish we could change. In my earlier posts you would have read about the policies and practices of this state that I don’t appreciate. You’re so busy trying to troll and win an argument rather than having an actual discussion. 

On 8/5/2022 at 9:11 PM, shnflacwav said:

Although it is off topic, I want to address one thing with this murder rate. First, yes we have a murder problem. However, it really isn't an indication of a state issue when you look at the population centers within the state. Missouri, for example, has a high murder rate and is a red state. HOWEVER, 90% of the murders are committed in KC and STL, both blue run. The counties composing those two urban areas are only 47% of the state's overall population, so I would say it isn't a state issue like Newscum like to portray, but an urban area problem, and most are run by democrats. And, anything will have a high rate in MS, there is only 2.9M people in the whole state - LOL. Most murders are in Jackson - blue run.

P.S. The right doesn't have conspiracy theories. Most come true, so we like to call them spoiler alerts.

Carry on.

OUCH...that's gonna leave a mark.  Very good point!

13 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

OUCH...that's gonna leave a mark.  Very good point!

Well, I don’t know it would be an ouch situation, or why it would leave a mark. It’s just not true. Simply put people can believe it they don’t want to look at actual statistics. below are just a couple of many articles and publications that would happen to argue directly against what was posted without any facts or stats to back it up. 

How about we have a murder problem in our country, and people can try and paint it whatever way they want. But the facts don’t back it up. The funny thing is, I’m an independent. I just won’t simply believe whatever is posted by some right leaning blog. I’m not a Newscum fan, which was pretty creative way of saying his name. I chuckled at that. 

https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-red-state-murder-problem

http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/californias_republican_counties_have_worse_crime_trends.pdf

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/16/democrats-for--but-new-data-shows-higher-rates-in-red-states/

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-controlled-states-have-higher-murder-rates-than-democratic-ones-study-212137750.html

15 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

I can't wait for all the bombshells and hyperbole to come from the lefty talking heads about the raid on mar a lago They've already said that they don't think the white house knew about the raid.  BULLSHIT!!!!!

Well, we are in new territory. It is certainly a terrible thing to happen to any person, and certainly a former President. I suppose we will have to wait on the outcome of the investigation. For the White House not to know that there was a raid seems a tad unlikely considering who it is. However, I would hope that all of us can hold judgment until we know what they are looking for and investigating. For anyone to jump to any conclusions one way or another is just pure speculation. Maybe he is totally innocent, and the FBI has it all wrong. I don’t want to jump on any silly conspiracy theories. 

28 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

Well, we are in new territory. It is certainly a terrible thing to happen to any person, and certainly a former President. I suppose we will have to wait on the outcome of the investigation. For the White House not to know that there was a raid seems a tad unlikely considering who it is. However, I would hope that all of us can hold judgment until we know what they are looking for and investigating. For anyone to jump to any conclusions one way or another is just pure speculation. Maybe he is totally innocent, and the FBI has it all wrong. I don’t want to jump on any silly conspiracy theories. 

Yeah, reminds me of this

200.gif

Edited by hummingbird69

23 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Yeah, reminds me of this

200.gif

It could be that. He has been impeached twice, he is being investigated by the 6th committee, I am pretty sure that Georgia is about to launch some charges as well. If I’m not mistaken the head of the FBI was hired by Trump. I know that a Federal Judge has to approve the search warrant. But from what I am reading, it has more to do with classified documents that he took with him. It could be that he did not know it was illegal to take such documents, and that this will really rally his base. Actually I have no doubt that it will. It could also lead to some other things, and maybe open the door for Desantis, and a few others. I’ve watched and read as much as possible on the 6th hearings, there have been some enlightening moments. But he reminds me of the Teflon Don. I would not be surprised for this to turn into something that helps him with his fans/cult. If in fact it was all a big nothing, and there are a ton of people totally complicate in this witch hunt, and it is totally a big nothing burger, well I hope that is shown to be the case. It’s amazing how polarizing he and his administration are and we’re, and how polarizing American Politics have become. No one believes anything anymore. Certainly there has always been a level of distrust. For him and his family, I hope that he isn’t guilty of anything that could ruin the rest of his and their lives. That wouldn’t be good for them, or any of us. If this is truly just a left witch hunt, I hope it is proven to be so. If it is truly illegal, and he has acted in an illegal manner and his actions prove to be so, I hope that his base will accept the outcome. We should all be allowed to have and see the truth. No matter where it leads. For him and his family, maybe having run and won the Presidency was too much. Or, maybe the entire world is out to get him. I simply don’t know. 

On 8/6/2022 at 2:25 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

Yes.  It is true that "blue" states pay more in taxes than they receive from the Federal Government, while for "red" states this is reversed.  However this is a very strange thing for liberals to object to, because it's entirely because of the progressive taxation system they support!  In fact it's reflected within states (urban vs rural), not just between them.  I.e., richer people (who, by the nature of the progressive system pay more taxes) tend to live in urban/blue areas, while poorer people (who again, by the nature of the progressive system pay less taxes) tend to live in rural/red ares.  However, it's ridiculous to claim that urban/blue areas "subsidize/support" rural/red areas, the reverse is likely more true.  (And it's even more absurd to claim that the well-known financial train-wreck conditions of cities and blue states are because of tax imbalances with conservative regions.  It's their appalling profligacy that's to blame.)

BTW, murder rates in America follow a demographic pattern that is very identifiable if you're not blinded by PC.  And there is a common denominator in poor Southern rural areas and rich Northern urban centers, for anyone who cares to open their eyes.

The American Red State/Blue State Revolution. Game on, let's do this. The Red State Army has the farmers, truckers, hunters and auto mechanics. The Blue State Army has the street vagrants, game developers and people who don't know which bathroom to use.     

On 8/7/2022 at 3:33 PM, Plant77 said:

You can’t be serious. Cali alone is responsible for over half the countries fruit and vegetables. We can look at our economy, and any number of metrics. 12 percent of our population lives in Cali, we are responsible for 15% of the National GDP. What a jackass thing to say. The country wouldn’t be what it is without the contributions of NY and California. You’re a funny little conspiracy theorist. You and your peaceful separation. Talk tough on a forum. 

No doubt California can claim more than half the country's fruits and vegetables.

On 8/6/2022 at 2:42 AM, Plant77 said:

That’s funny. Easy to read which states are the most reliant on welfare. As far as farming, I live in one of the richest farming areas in the country, Ca produces the most vegetables. Fruit, I believe that Ca is 3rd in Beef production. Certainly there is far more to farming then the 3 mentioned. But for you to try and deny facts is just ridiculous. The state that I live in is the 5th largest economy in the world. The top 10 poorest states are absolutely Red states. Crime is also based on a per capita rating. As an example East Palo Alto was the Murder capitol of the country in the early 1990’s, there are less then 10k people who lived there. Call it Community College, or just look at facts. 

The 5th largest economy in the world IF it was a sovereign nation -- but it ain't. I haven't denied anything. What I did say is in a Red State/Blue State Revolution, which may well be coming, the Red States would easily prevail. 

6 hours ago, Plant77 said:

It could be that. He has been impeached twice, he is being investigated by the 6th committee, I am pretty sure that Georgia is about to launch some charges as well. If I’m not mistaken the head of the FBI was hired by Trump. I know that a Federal Judge has to approve the search warrant. But from what I am reading, it has more to do with classified documents that he took with him. It could be that he did not know it was illegal to take such documents, and that this will really rally his base. Actually I have no doubt that it will. It could also lead to some other things, and maybe open the door for Desantis, and a few others. I’ve watched and read as much as possible on the 6th hearings, there have been some enlightening moments. But he reminds me of the Teflon Don. I would not be surprised for this to turn into something that helps him with his fans/cult. If in fact it was all a big nothing, and there are a ton of people totally complicate in this witch hunt, and it is totally a big nothing burger, well I hope that is shown to be the case. It’s amazing how polarizing he and his administration are and we’re, and how polarizing American Politics have become. No one believes anything anymore. Certainly there has always been a level of distrust. For him and his family, I hope that he isn’t guilty of anything that could ruin the rest of his and their lives. That wouldn’t be good for them, or any of us. If this is truly just a left witch hunt, I hope it is proven to be so. If it is truly illegal, and he has acted in an illegal manner and his actions prove to be so, I hope that his base will accept the outcome. We should all be allowed to have and see the truth. No matter where it leads. For him and his family, maybe having run and won the Presidency was too much. Or, maybe the entire world is out to get him. I simply don’t know. 

The only people polarizing things are the left. When you call someone a racist without any basis in fact that is polarizing. And don't come back with he said the nazis were very fine people because the fine people he was talking about were the people who were against the mob doing whatever they wanted. Give a mob an inch they'll take the mile and more the next time they get riled up. He literally said he wasn't talking about the neo nazis but the left cut that part out of the vid every time they used it to divide this country. You can call trump a liar all you want. The left is the party of lies, division and polarization.

Well Hummingbird, remember this.  The young voters that could not vote in the last election that will now be old enough are very much to the left. And it just gets worse for the GOP idiots. Trump should be locked up and throw the damn key away.  PLant77, dont worry, the bastard is finished.  He has his followers but its not enough.  And this is the last post by yours truly on the subject so please do not over react, mods.  

40 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well Hummingbird, remember this.  The young voters that could not vote in the last election that will now be old enough are very much to the left. And it just gets worse for the GOP idiots. Trump should be locked up and throw the damn key away.  PLant77, dont worry, the bastard is finished.  He has his followers but its not enough.  And this is the last post by yours truly on the subject so please do not over react, mods.  

Now there is some delusional bullshit if I ever saw it. 

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The 5th largest economy in the world IF it was a sovereign nation -- but it ain't. I haven't denied anything. What I did say is in a Red State/Blue State Revolution, which may well be coming, the Red States would easily prevail. 

Well Steven, you can talk all you want about the Red States prevailing in a Civil war. I see the funny pictures of the militias, I don’t think they are all that scary. It is crazy that you would even suggest that. Those words would have not been uttered prior to a couple years ago. We also didn’t mention that California is home to largest amount of  active Military service members in the country as well as Nuclear facilities, as well as research facilities. For others to say that one group is responsible for all of the divisions and polarizations is just outrageous to me. But we can have civil conversations, and if others want to escalate them I’m good either way. 

The Fruits and Vegetables was a good one by the way.