The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

Check it out.  The CDC has removed the part about mRNA and spike proteins not lasting long in the body. 

Old version (June):

Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC (archive.org)

Facts About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cannot give someone COVID-19 or other illnesses.

• mRNA vaccines do not use any live virus.
  • mRNA vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other viruses.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.

• mRNA from these vaccines do not enter the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes.

The mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body.

• Our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination.
  • Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.

New version (August):

• mRNA vaccines do not use any live virus.
  • mRNA vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other viruses.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA.

• mRNA from these vaccines do not enter the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes.
Edited by JohnOsbourne

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Check it out.  The CDC has removed the part about mRNA and spike proteins not lasting long in the body. 

Old version (June):

• mRNA vaccines do not use any live virus.
  • mRNA vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other viruses.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.

• mRNA from these vaccines do not enter the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes.

The mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body.

• Our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination.
  • Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.

New version (August):

• mRNA vaccines do not use any live virus.
  • mRNA vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other viruses.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA.

• mRNA from these vaccines do not enter the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes.

Good catch!

On 8/10/2022 at 2:55 AM, SteveAJones said:

:hysterical:

Oh my sides! JohnOsborne took that round. I need more popcorn.

Oh little Stevie. You and John have never won any rounds. In any combat situation. Your little rolling on the floor gif shows me that. You are a talk loud and say nothing type of guy. We are a loser family? My wife and my first date was a page and plant concert, my daughter is a singer who loves Zeppelin, and we laughed together as a family at some conspiracy theory member who posts crap off of blogs. Okay, John, you won that round. But you couldn’t win any round that had to do with any physical competition, or intellectual competition, nor could you Stephen. I’m tired of you and the people I’ve listed posting your crap and acting like you are cool and all knowing. Your stats, and facts are wrong, and you’re cult members. You won’t think for yourselves, you have to have Steven Crowder, and Alex Jones tell you how you feel. Shucks, I wish I had won that round. 

Edited by Plant77

On 8/10/2022 at 3:26 AM, hummingbird69 said:

buddy you are losing your shit, take it easy because you look unhinged. Talk about someone one who cannot be wrong??  you take the cake.

No one is unhinged, you don’t like the truth. Let’s see how all of this plays out with your dear Leader. If it is a total nothing, I’ll be the first to say I am wrong and all involved are corrupt. However, if your cult leader declassified all the documents that were there, as well as the documents that were planted? Well that seems strange to me. I defy you to ever provide any evidence that  I have said I know everything and that I could not possibly be wrong. I’m actually starting to feel bad for you and the rest of your autocratic cult members. 

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

No one is unhinged, you don’t like the truth. Let’s see how all of this plays out with your dear Leader. If it is a total nothing, I’ll be the first to say I am wrong and all involved are corrupt. However, if your cult leader declassified all the documents that were there, as well as the documents that were planted? Well that seems strange to me. I defy you to ever provide any evidence that  I have said I know everything and that I could not possibly be wrong. I’m actually starting to feel bad for you and the rest of your autocratic cult members. 

RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT!  just like you were first to say he has denounced white supremacy and he didn't steal the election and that he wasn't a russian asset and that there was no quid pro quo I can go on with more lies told about him by the people you espouse.. You can keep what you think are facts to yourself just like the FBI did with hunters laptop. Talk about not being able to see ones self, you judge people like you actually know something about them saying asinine shit like you live in the basement your a loser ugh. . All I need to know about you is that you believe in pelosi, schumer, schiff, kamala and the rest on bidens island. If you didn't you wouldn't be spouting the bullshit you do.

While you're at it, you can stop with the passive aggressive well wishing. You aren't fooling anyone. Right after you get done calling us losers cultists and racist you want to wish us a great day, well to that I say, see you next tuesday.

Edited by hummingbird69

On 8/12/2022 at 4:24 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

We all have to stop getting our news from blogs, and social media. It is clouding our judgment. It has to be fact checked. we cannot simply read something about some whack job who is posting anecdotal evidence and call it science or research. to the people little john. 

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/10/05/1036408/silicon-valley-millionaire-steve-kirsch-covid-vaccine-misinformation/

12 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT!  just like you were first to say he has denounced white supremacy and he didn't steal the election and that he wasn't a russian asset and that there was no quid pro quo I can go on with more lies told about him by the people you espouse.. You can keep what you think are facts to yourself just like the FBI did with hunters laptop. Talk about not being able to see ones self, you judge people like you actually know something about them saying asinine shit like you live in the basement your a loser ugh. . All I need to know about you is that you believe in pelosi, schumer, schiff, kamala and the rest on bidens island. If you didn't you wouldn't be spouting the bullshit you do.

While you're at it, you can stop with the passive aggressive well wishing. You aren't fooling anyone. Right after you get done calling us losers cultists and racist you want to wish us a great day, well to that I say, see you next tuesday.

Listen you cult member, go look up facts. And you wouldn’t talk tough to anyone in front of you. Because you are a hide behind your screen tough guy. All your cultist whataboutism. And I do whish you and yours well Hummer. And you don’t know shit about me and how I feel about Pelosi or Schumer. I’ve said many times I am a registered Independent. You on the other hand drink the orange cool aid. Just so we are clear, did he declassify the planted evidence? Let’s all take a look at how many in his administration or people associated with him have been brought up under criminal indictments verses the current admin, or the last. And Hunter Biden. Goddamn, scary. You’re a tool. But the big lie which you love to talk about, I guess his own daughter, who has testified that she knows that there was not any mass voting irregularities, or his hand picked AG, his daughter just became a Republican in 2018 after having been a registered Democrat, he was a registered Democrat until 2009, you are just to blind to see Hummer. 

If Hunter Biden has done anything that warrants investigation, or prison, or anything of the sort I hope he gets it. Also, if Jared and his 2Billion dollar deal with Saudis is proven to be slightly irregular I hope that is also looked at. I remember your dear leader saying only Mobsters take the 5th, and then he proceeded to do so over 400 time. QANON has got the right by the balls, as well as the Fascist, Autocratic leadership styles of the country that the Republicans used to want to destroy. Picked up a few pointers along the way and now realized that unless they spin absolute crap they have no chance of staying in power.  

https://www.jan-6.com/barr-testimony?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0sWhuqPE-QIVdAytBh2k6wDlEAMYASAAEgL-AfD_BwE

27 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

The perfect calls. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

28 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Let’s all have a look at the crack team.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/11/giuliani-clarifies-he-didnt-mean-to-hold-press-conference-at-landscaping-company-definitely-meant-to-hold-it-at-dildo-shop-next-door/

30 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Here are a couple articles and videos of his own daughter saying that he was talking absolute rubbish. Let me guess? She was lying! 

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/09/ivanka-trump-election-not-stolen-testimony

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2022-06-10/ivanka-trump-says-there-was-no-election-fraud-in-2020-video

35 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

These are some of my favorites, especially when he said on national television that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he would be dating her. I expect you to try and say it is doctored. Which it is absolutely exactly what he said, as well as the thing he has most in common with his daughter is, well I will let you find that. 

51 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

So his AG,  his Daughter, his son in law, his campaign lawyer, his chief of staff, his campaign general council, the head of every major national security department, all of his hand picked appointments were all out to get him. Wow, trippy. But you won’t watch any of this because it is upsetting to you. It goes against what Fox or OANN, or NewsMax, or Breitbart have to say. 

Okay, we shouldn’t watch anything on Facebook. It is evil. 

https://m.facebook.com/LateNightSeth/videos/blockbuster-jan-6-hearing-focuses-on-drunk-rudy-debunks-trumps-big-lie-a-closer-/1019697492013538/

Edited by Plant77

42 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

These are some of my favorites, especially when he said on national television that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he would be dating her. I expect you to try and say it is doctored. Which it is absolutely exactly what he said, as well as the thing he has most in common with his daughter is, well I will let you find that. 

still better than biden

4 hours ago, Plant77 said:

So his AG,  his Daughter, his son in law, his campaign lawyer, his chief of staff, his campaign general council, the head of every major national security department, all of his hand picked appointments were all out to get him. Wow, trippy. But you won’t watch any of this because it is upsetting to you. It goes against what Fox or OANN, or NewsMax, or Breitbart have to say. 

Okay, we shouldn’t watch anything on Facebook. It is evil. 

https://m.facebook.com/LateNightSeth/videos/blockbuster-jan-6-hearing-focuses-on-drunk-rudy-debunks-trumps-big-lie-a-closer-/1019697492013538/

Did you just link to seth meyers!!! now that is laughable. Ok, tell you what. If you think you're with the party of truth and justice then fine. Just remember, the very same people who are screaming orange man bad are the same people going on fishing expeditions looking for  crimes, holding sham hearings, shielding hunter, influencing elections and destroying democracy. It's funny, in his 4 years trump was suppose to start WWIII but instead he ended wars, created peace in the middle east with the abraham accords, shut up un, kept china and russia quiet while in just under 2 years in biden has 2 countries talking about nuking us.

From now on I'm just going to ignore you and your posts.  

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Oh little Stevie. You and John have never won any rounds. In any combat situation. Your little rolling on the floor gif shows me that. You are a talk loud and say nothing type of guy. We are a loser family? My wife and my first date was a page and plant concert, my daughter is a singer who loves Zeppelin, and we laughed together as a family at some conspiracy theory member who posts crap off of blogs. Okay, John, you won that round. But you couldn’t win any round that had to do with any physical competition, or intellectual competition, nor could you Stephen. I’m tired of you and the people I’ve listed posting your crap and acting like you are cool and all knowing. Your stats, and facts are wrong, and you’re cult members. You won’t think for yourselves, you have to have Steven Crowder, and Alex Jones tell you how you feel. Shucks, I wish I had won that round. 

Show me on the doll where I hurt you? 

All kidding aside, I think we can both agree the towering intellect here is mine, or at least not yours. Anyway, tell me again how it came from bats in a wet market because that is laugh out loud funny no matter who is making that claim.

I have no idea who Steven Crowder is. I've never been an Alex Jones viewer or supporter.   

8 hours ago, Plant77 said:

We all have to stop getting our news from blogs, and social media. It is clouding our judgment. It has to be fact checked. we cannot simply read something about some whack job who is posting anecdotal evidence and call it science or research. to the people little john. 

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/10/05/1036408/silicon-valley-millionaire-steve-kirsch-covid-vaccine-misinformation/

Yes, we need to hear it straight from the horse's mouth (literally):

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Here's another example:

Parents and 'terrified' counsellors face prosecution over opposing gender transition of kids | Daily Mail Online

The western governments have all gone insane, but Australia is definitely setting the standard.

that is some pure unadulterated bullshit.  

On 8/14/2022 at 1:04 AM, Plant77 said:

Exactly!!! Social media is not a reliable source of news. It has allowed the people a voice to spread their crazy theories and denounce main stream media so that more people trust social media... which is dangerous.

According to that article the data isn't consistent but he doesn't add that in until towards the end. I appreciate that he added it in, but it should have been stated before any data was mentioned so as to not mislead the reader. I suspect that was the intent. Most readers would not have scrolled that far down to read it.

"These numbers aren’t consistent with other numbers. Which one is right? We don’t have enough trustable information to answer that question right now"

18 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Here's another example:

Parents and 'terrified' counsellors face prosecution over opposing gender transition of kids | Daily Mail Online

The western governments have all gone insane, but Australia is definitely setting the standard.

Wrong. The US set the standards long before other western societies did by sticking their noses into other countries business, invited or not and domestic violence that has been perpetrated over there for centuries. Clean up your own backyard before you criticise mine.

Unfortunately, Australian politicians have blindly followed their lead.

If this is law, the Victorian state government has a lot to answer for. Things are different (for the better so far) since NSW had a change of government and I hope for Victorians the same happens when they have their next election.

On 8/14/2022 at 3:06 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

The Daily Mail once again rears it's ugly head. A paper so ingrained in right wing bollocks, it's not worth wiping the dogs arse with. 

WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Monday he has tested positive for COVID-19, is experiencing mild symptoms and will quarantine at home. It's the second time Austin has gotten the coronavirus.

In a statement, Austin, 69, said his is fully vaccinated and has received two boosters. He said he'll quarantine for the next five days in accordance with CDC guidelines and “will retain all authorities and plan to maintain my normal work schedule virtually from home.”

Austin said his last in-person contact with President Joe Biden was on July 29.

In January, Austin also contracted COVID and had received a booster in October.