The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

On 8/13/2022 at 5:08 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

Check it out.  The CDC has removed the part about mRNA and spike proteins not lasting long in the body. 

Old version (June):

Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC (archive.org)

Facts About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cannot give someone COVID-19 or other illnesses.

• mRNA vaccines do not use any live virus.
  • mRNA vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other viruses.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.

• mRNA from these vaccines do not enter the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes.

The mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body.

• Our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination.
  • Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.

New version (August):

Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC (archive.org)

Facts About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cannot give someone COVID-19 or other illnesses.

• mRNA vaccines do not use any live virus.
  • mRNA vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other viruses.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA.

• mRNA from these vaccines do not enter the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes.

Phenomenal catch.

On 8/14/2022 at 2:33 AM, SteveAJones said:

Show me on the doll where I hurt you? 

All kidding aside, I think we can both agree the towering intellect here is mine, or at least not yours. Anyway, tell me again how it came from bats in a wet market because that is laugh out loud funny no matter who is making that claim.

I have no idea who Steven Crowder is. I've never been an Alex Jones viewer or supporter.   

Steve, again, I’ve told you that I appreciate your intellect, your knowledge on many subjects, if you want to get disrespectful, or challenge each other I’m also very up for that. It’s okay to have different view points. I’m totally up for that. I’m a registered independent. I’ve voted across party lines for many years. If people like little Jon want to get stupid as he is a young impressionable boy and posts stupid shit then I will absolutely go to that level. We can start spitting facts.

Let’s look at economies under every President going back a hundred years, let’s see who has added to actually making bigger government, as well as to the reduction of government. We can have a civil discussion. I’m certainly not going to take the word of some little troll like Fake News John Osbourne who doesn’t know shit about music, life, and has no real life experiences try and tell me what is what. And if you don’t want to hear me out, cool. If Hummer doesn’t, or Blue Balls, or whatever his name is, cool. I’ll tell you that I’m not going to be bullied on this forum. If the powers that be want to kick me off, then go ahead. I’m not going to listen to some Cultist bullshit and not respond. If you would like to be able to trade a back and forth dialogue, I am with that. If people only want to look at their side, then I’ll present my side. But I’ll back it up with stats. 

Having said that, thank you for all of your absolutely amazing contributions to the forum as well. If you want to try and get me banned, or not listen and or have a conversation that’s okay as well. 

On 8/13/2022 at 9:42 PM, hummingbird69 said:

still better than biden

How so Sir. And more what about. I can keep sending many disturbing videos and facts. “ still worse than Biden”! Who gives a shit. Is trying to divide the country and start a war better. He is absolutely the most divisive President/Politician ever. And by far the biggest liar and he didn’t do anything with the economy. Look it up. Obama gave his team an incredible economy. All of his metrics are terrible. But that isn’t what OANN or Fox, or Brietshit tells you. Just look it up. Or we can’t trust anything, or anything. That’s an absolute joke and you sound and look silly for saying that. Again, he is the biggest RINO ever, he just became a Republican! Stop being a Red/Blood or a Blue/Crip! That’s what is destroying this country. Or stay in your little world and act like that creep was the one of the 3 worst presidents ever. 

Let’s see when Dumpy became a Rino.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_career_of_Donald_Trump#Political_activities_up_to_2015

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/485774-ivanka-trump-changed-her-voter-registration-from-democrat-to-republican/amp/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fact-check-donald-trump-did-donate-kamala-harris-past-campaigns/3356945001/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/aug/28/david-plouffe/yes-donald-trump-donated-100000-clinton-foundation/

The list goes on and on. Sure, he is a rich self made man who wants to see the best in everyone.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49100778.amp

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Trump wasn’t cleared of the Russia Hoax, many people were arrested for crimes pertaining to that exact investigation. 

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/25/823893821/trump-pardons-michael-flynn-who-pleaded-guilty-to-lying-about-russia-contact

We can easily look up all the arrests and people involved in less then desirable actions. Rudy G is also going to be arrested and convicted. People need to stop saying that it was a Hoax because orange boy says it is so. This man has had an outstanding record of Pardons. But an absolutely amazing amount of people charged with crimes. Or we don’t have to read any of this because it isn’t what we want to believe or hear. 

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-reports/president-trump-staggering-record-of-uncharged-criminal-misconduct/

Also, just so we are clear, several of his policies I know were good for the country. I’m not in the camp of saying that he did nothing that was good for our country. But he was the absolute worst President in my lifetime by every thing that we can measure against. And maybe he had some people that did not help, but he absolutely did not help himself. If Hunter Biden is complicit in any crime, throw the book at him. If Sleepy Joe is? Ring him up. However, no take backs  if Dumpy is, well, he needs to stand up for it. 

Have a great night Hummingbird, be well Steve, and I hope you all are blessed and can live your best life. Regardless of how you feel. 

Edited by Plant77

40 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

Is trying to divide the country and start a war better. He is absolutely the most divisive President/Politician ever. And by far the biggest liar and he didn’t do anything with the economy.

There are many unfavorable things that can be pointed out in most of the 46 presidents this country has had. That being said, I think this administration has done more to gaslight Americans and their tendency to either redefine words or ignore historical meanings makes them more dishonest than the last. Just about everything Joe says, when he can finish a sentence, is not true; even when discussing his own personal history. There's plenty of articles on google to read. People may not have liked what President Trump had to say, but at least he engaged people and answered reporters questions, unlike Biden. He pledged transparency, and they are far from it. As far as the economy, the numbers speak for themselves. To semi-quote Reagan, "Are you better off now than you were a few years ago?" I think the answer for most is no. Personally, I would be surprised if he serves his entire term.

LedZeppfan1977 - I hope you recover quickly.

4 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Steve, again, I’ve told you that I appreciate your intellect, your knowledge on many subjects, if you want to get disrespectful, or challenge each other I’m also very up for that. It’s okay to have different view points. I’m totally up for that. I’m a registered independent. I’ve voted across party lines for many years. If people like little Jon want to get stupid as he is a young impressionable boy and posts stupid shit then I will absolutely go to that level. We can start spitting facts.

Let’s look at economies under every President going back a hundred years, let’s see who has added to actually making bigger government, as well as to the reduction of government. We can have a civil discussion. I’m certainly not going to take the word of some little troll like Fake News John Osbourne who doesn’t know shit about music, life, and has no real life experiences try and tell me what is what. And if you don’t want to hear me out, cool. If Hummer doesn’t, or Blue Balls, or whatever his name is, cool. I’ll tell you that I’m not going to be bullied on this forum. If the powers that be want to kick me off, then go ahead. I’m not going to listen to some Cultist bullshit and not respond. If you would like to be able to trade a back and forth dialogue, I am with that. If people only want to look at their side, then I’ll present my side. But I’ll back it up with stats. 

Having said that, thank you for all of your absolutely amazing contributions to the forum as well. If you want to try and get me banned, or not listen and or have a conversation that’s okay as well. 

I've never insisted upon anyone being banned. If I encounter grossly egregious content, I report it and the chips will fall where they may. Every forum member retains that right. So, this is arguably among the most well-moderated forums on the internet. I personally welcome opposing points of view as it makes for entertaining if not informative post exchanges.  

12 hours ago, ebk said:

Oh my...  please take care of yourself, Rick!! 

Thanks.  It’s worse than I thought.  So to all of you, don’t get it if you can prevent it.  I got complacent, and went to this bar and since far less are wearing masks now, like in Wegmans, I assumed less risk.  I assumed wrong.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Thanks.  It’s worse than I thought.  So to all of you, don’t get it if you can prevent it.  I got complacent, and went to this bar and since far less are wearing masks now, like in Wegmans, I assumed less risk.  I assumed wrong.

I hate to tell you but masks did absolutely zero to stop the spread of covid and so did social distancing.  If you don't like the reasons why people say they didn't work just look at it mathematically.   The overall case number is worldwide is 598,349,130 .  If we take a sample from the time when masking was most prevalent which was around 1 year in we already had around 200 million cases which is a lot. So we'll work with half that number, 100 million which is still a lot of cases.

If we assume all of those people wore a mask we have 100 million cases and thats huge, but, even if we split that number in half and say that only 50 million people wore masks you still have 50 million people wearing a mask and getting covid and that's huge too.  Now look at the overall number of cases and ask yourself how many people were wearing masks?  If half of them didn't wear masks you still have 250 million cases where a person got covid while masking and if 250 million people got it while wearing a mask then it did nothing to slow or stop the spread.  Now if you don't like my numbers just keep splitting the number. 50 to 25 million  half got covid wearing a mask so 25 million people still got it while masking. 25 million people is nothing to sneeze at. Split it again 12.5 million people got it while wearing a mask still a lot of people. Split one more time to 6 million. If 6 million people got it while wearing a mask or even 3 million how about one million??  If even one million got sick while wearing a mask I'd say the effectiveness of masking was negligible. 

Edited by hummingbird69

So now the CDC figures out no one trusts them lol.  Gee, wonder why after the horrible way they botched the pandemic response.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-announces-organization-shake-up-aimed-at-speed-sf/

How about Rochelle Wolensky start by resigning and replace her with someone competent and not another power hungry bureaucrat tool.

Rochelle Walensky wants to overhaul the CDC. She should begin by firing herself (msn.com)

Edited by cryingbluerain

On 8/14/2022 at 2:33 AM, SteveAJones said:

Show me on the doll where I hurt you? 

All kidding aside, I think we can both agree the towering intellect here is mine, or at least not yours. Anyway, tell me again how it came from bats in a wet market because that is laugh out loud funny no matter who is making that claim.

I have no idea who Steven Crowder is. I've never been an Alex Jones viewer or supporter.   

Well, I do know that you are an extremely intelligent person. I have no doubt about that. You can ignore my posts. Im good with that. But let’s not all ignore the truth. Is it only okay to feel a certain way about things? Is it not okay to actually look at things objectively. 

I will say Steve, you are absolutely one of my favorite people on this site, and your contributions to this site for anything music related not only with this band but others is beyond impressive. Your notes, dates, facts, timelines, I appreciate on a real level. You don’t have to like me, I’m good with that. I can appreciate your knowledge and separate the two sides no problem. And again, if you do not want to listen, have a civil conversation or be able to look at things objectively. That’s okay as well. I would say to you sir, thank you for everything. Please continue to be who you are and please do not leave this site. It would be a loss to us all. 

20 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I've never insisted upon anyone being banned. If I encounter grossly egregious content, I report it and the chips will fall where they may. Every forum member retains that right. So, this is arguably among the most well-moderated forums on the internet. I personally welcome opposing points of view as it makes for entertaining if not informative post exchanges.  

I’m sorry Steve. I did not read this post upon having posted a few other things. You are correct, this is a well regulated forum. Beyond that, you are absolutely someone that I personally appreciate and have had lots of fun and admiration reading your thoughts and responses on this site. Absolutely I am all for Mr. Steven A Jones. Your knowledge, information, and just your overall insight into this band and others is incredible. I’ve learned a lot from you. Again, I’m all good if you don’t care for me and my contributions. All good. But certainly having read your posts for almost 20 years has made me a more knowledgeable fan. 

So, to you I will say, I hope you are well. 

Have a great night/weekend. 

Edited by Plant77

20 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Hey man, sorry if I was being a dick. Seriously. We can all get heated, and we all have opinions. As my and your, and many other grandfathers used to say. “ opinions are like assholes! Everyone has one, and they all stink”! I am absolutely no different. 

I would like to say a few things. 

Hummingbird69 AKA HUMMER, Crying Blue Train AKA Blue Balls, JohnOsbourne Aka Little Johnny Snot’s! Mr. Steven A Jones. If I have offended any of you, not my intentions. Well maybe a few of you, however, I can admit when I am wrong. I may have gotten a little heated and overreacted. So, I say to you. I apologize. 

This is Plant77 AKA Plants balls in my face/Taint Face saying I appreciate all of you. Be well guys. We don’t have to agree on everything, or really anything except that this band is amazing, and has changed all of our lives. 

Be cool Ladies and Gents. 

23 hours ago, shnflacwav said:

There are many unfavorable things that can be pointed out in most of the 46 presidents this country has had. That being said, I think this administration has done more to gaslight Americans and their tendency to either redefine words or ignore historical meanings makes them more dishonest than the last. Just about everything Joe says, when he can finish a sentence, is not true; even when discussing his own personal history. There's plenty of articles on google to read. People may not have liked what President Trump had to say, but at least he engaged people and answered reporters questions, unlike Biden. He pledged transparency, and they are far from it. As far as the economy, the numbers speak for themselves. To semi-quote Reagan, "Are you better off now than you were a few years ago?" I think the answer for most is no. Personally, I would be surprised if he serves his entire term.

Thanks for your opinion. I guess I’m totally out of the loop. There was never a President in the modern history of our country who has done more damage then Trump. I absolutely disagree with what your opinion is. He has caused the most damage of any President in the history of our country. You don’t have to agree, I will absolutely never agree with that assessment. Most divisive President and maybe human I have ever witnessed. 

But that is all good. Let’s believe OANN, and BrietShit, and stupid Right wing blogs. We can easily go back and look at all the dumb shit he has done and said. The goddamn stolen election. That cannot be believed by anyone that can read and or has watched anything other then that shit station that I didn’t even know existed. What the actual FU$& is OANN or News Now. What an absolute shit show that is. Please just look up anyone in his campaign. Everyone including his kids said it’s fucking Ridiculous! I’m talking everyone! Not one intelligent, normal American could say otherwise. Leaky head Gulianni is going to prison because of it. So are others.

Either way, think and feel how you want. Good day Sir.  

He engaged for sure. I will start to share videos if you will watch them. You can also share real videos. Not any bullshit. I really have to think about how to answer this post. It’s so out there and not based in reality I don’t know 🤷🏿‍♂️ any quick way to respond. Other than, it’s a load of shit. Dump is the dumbest, most abrasive, loud mouthed, ignorant, piece of shit to have ever held office. It’s not even close. And I loved him on Howard Stern. But that stupid lying jealous talking out of the side of his mouth fuck should have never been president. He is an absolute embarrassment. 

Goddamn man. Look into debriefing. It could and will help. 

2 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I’m sorry Steve. I did not read this post upon having posted a few other things. You are correct, this is a well regulated forum. Beyond that, you are absolutely someone that I personally appreciate and have had lots of fun and admiration reading your thoughts and responses on this site. Absolutely I am all for Mr. Steven A Jones. Your knowledge, information, and just your overall insight into this band and others is incredible. I’ve learned a lot from you. Again, I’m all good if you don’t care for me and my contributions. All good. But certainly having read your posts for almost 20 years has made me a more knowledgeable fan. 

So, to you I will say, I hope you are well. 

Have a great night/weekend. 

2 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Hey man, sorry if I was being a dick. Seriously. We can all get heated, and we all have opinions. As my and your, and many other grandfathers used to say. “opinions are like assholes! Everyone has one, and they all stink”! I am absolutely no different. 

Well, if you're all in I'll remind you again my name is Steve, not Steven. Anyway, I never said I didn't care for you or your posts. Yes, we can agree to disagree as views may vary and indeed they do. 

23 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I hate to tell you but masks did absolutely zero to stop the spread of covid and so did social distancing.  If you don't like the reasons why people say they didn't work just look at it mathematically.   The overall case number is worldwide is 598,349,130 .  If we take a sample from the time when masking was most prevalent which was around 1 year in we already had around 200 million cases which is a lot. So we'll work with half that number, 100 million which is still a lot of cases.

If we assume all of those people wore a mask we have 100 million cases and thats huge, but, even if we split that number in half and say that only 50 million people wore masks you still have 50 million people wearing a mask and getting covid and that's huge too.  Now look at the overall number of cases and ask yourself how many people were wearing masks?  If half of them didn't wear masks you still have 250 million cases where a person got covid while masking and if 250 million people got it while wearing a mask then it did nothing to slow or stop the spread.  Now if you don't like my numbers just keep splitting the number. 50 to 25 million  half got covid wearing a mask so 25 million people still got it while masking. 25 million people is nothing to sneeze at. Split it again 12.5 million people got it while wearing a mask still a lot of people. Split one more time to 6 million. If 6 million people got it while wearing a mask or even 3 million how about one million??  If even one million got sick while wearing a mask I'd say the effectiveness of masking was negligible. 

Well I I wish I had a time machine so I could go back to last Saturday night with a mask to test your theory.  I would bet money that I would not have Covid if I had it on. My son in law was at the damn bar memorial and he got it.  Being half my age it was a walk i the park so far as I know.  And my step daughter still does not have it .Another guy that was right next to me most of the night and is a train wreck physically does not have it.  The woman that is my hairdresser was there, does not have it, came over and hugged me.  I was not thinking of Covid of course.  Complacent due to the mandate being dropped and the loosening of laws.  It cost me big time.