The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

23 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

WOO HOO! After trying for three weeks, I finally got scheduled for my first vaccine shot tomorrow a block from where I work!

NOOOOOOO! Don't do it!!! I hear it is the mark of the beast, Satan's taint-sweat, with a Bill Gates microchip thrown in as well. Good news is since the microchip was made by Gates it will likely crash and cease working within 30 seconds of implantation. Satan needs better partners.

48 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

I had two overseas trips booked last Spring that got cancelled and I want to take them THIS Spring.  Only way that can happen is if I have proof that I got the shots!

Iceland is opening again to tourists, but only those who've gotten a vaccine that is approved by the European Medicines Agency. Unfortunately, the Pfizer shot we got is not on that list. I'm hoping it'll be added eventually, as I'm guessing most European countries will use this list if they're going to limit visitors based on vaccine type and there are a lot of places in Europe we want to visit. For those who are interested, here's the site with the list of approved vaccines:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/treatments-vaccines/vaccines-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines-authorised

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

NOOOOOOO! Don't do it!!! I hear it is the mark of the beast, Satan's taint-sweat, with a Bill Gates microchip thrown in as well. Good news is since the microchip was made by Gates it will likely crash and cease working within 30 seconds of implantation. Satan needs better partners.

Which vaccine is it? Cause there's like the Sputnik, Astra Zeneca etc etc. 

Satan needs better partners? Count me in! 😄

Got my second today and glad to be done with it. The worst part was finding the fucking place and then getting behind about 200 people in line outside in the cold wind for about 40 minutes. When I came out the line had doubled in length. 

'I'll never understand all this fuss over a few shots!'------Admiral Halsey

Planning ahead: U.S., Canada order 177M more COVID-19 vaccine syringes from  BD | FierceBiotech

On 3/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, Brigante said:

That's the one I had, Chillum - and I felt no ill effects at all. Nowt. Experiences vary, apparently! Hope it goes easy, mate.

Hi Brigante

It's a couple of days since the jab. Last night was the skin crawling. Went to bed at 8.30 pm shivering. Felt like the flu. Head was bursting. Transferred to the spare bedroom where I continued to shiver and roll about. Anyway about 6 this morning I woke to find I felt great. Headache gone, no chills. Arm is still a bit tender but I think I'm back to normal. As you say my friend experiences vary. 

Got my first jab yesterday...easy peasy.  Walked up to the clinic at 1141 hours, walked right in, answered a few questions about the questionnaire I pre-filled out on line and was jabbed at 1145.  They must use the smallest needles possible, cause I didn't even feel the jab!  Waited 20 minutes...back to work.

This morning, the injection site is a little sore, but no symptoms. 

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Got my first jab yesterday...easy peasy.  Walked up to the clinic at 1141 hours, walked right in, answered a few questions about the questionnaire I pre-filled out on line and was jabbed at 1145.  They must use the smallest needles possible, cause I didn't even feel the jab!  Waited 20 minutes...back to work.

This morning, the injection site is a little sore, but no symptoms. 

Give it time......................... :Thinking:Maybe you're a lucky one. :D

52 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Give it time......................... :Thinking:Maybe you're a lucky one. :D

You are correct sir!  Someone in the office felt nauseous about 4 days later and now has a slight rash around the injection site two weeks later!  I have fingers crossed!

27 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

You are correct sir!  Someone in the office felt nauseous about 4 days later and now has a slight rash around the injection site two weeks later!  I have fingers crossed!

Seems to be which jab you have. I had the Astra Zeneca, Mrs CP had Pfizer. She didn't really get any side effects. I, on the other hand...... Though as I have said it was only like death for 24 hrs.

Got my second dose (Moderna), yesterday.  24 hrs later and zero side effects, that's 7/8 vaccines at our house with no reaction.  (Wondering about how many of these "reactions" are psychosomatic...)

Come on and save us again, Science, so we can go back to ignoring you...

On 3/22/2021 at 8:07 PM, ebk said:

Glad to hear this, Rick (not about your wife's daughter and husband).  John finally got an appointment, so his first shot is Wednesday.  I'm relieved.  I'm just becoming eligible tomorrow, so we'll see how long it takes for me to get one. 

Great that John is getting his.  Yours should come fast because NY just opened the gates for all to get it. That means the supply has increased drastically. The speed is really increasing.  You will likely be scheduled before you read this post.  Sorry it took so long as I just came on the site.  Lets hope our boys (Orioles) surprise everyone including us. I like what I am seeing so far. Good luck with the shot Esther. Stay safe.

On 3/25/2021 at 1:46 AM, redrum said:

Got my second today and glad to be done with it. The worst part was finding the fucking place and then getting behind about 200 people in line outside in the cold wind for about 40 minutes. When I came out the line had doubled in length. 

'I'll never understand all this fuss over a few shots!'------Admiral Halsey

Planning ahead: U.S., Canada order 177M more COVID-19 vaccine syringes from  BD | FierceBiotech

So I assume you got the Phizer  Please post if you feel sick or have any side effects.  We are getting our 2nd shot on Wednesday