The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

On 4/7/2021 at 1:06 PM, SteveAJones said:

Even so, I think it's best she be sequestered in Tokyo at an undisclosed location for at least a month. Please be fully supportive and encourage her to start packing soonest.

Japan-Airlines-787.png

🤣 I’ll let her know SAJ. Hope you’re doing well over there! 

Edited by Walter

We got our second round of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday afternoon. We were able to get it at a location only a few miles from our house instead of having to make the 120 mile round trip we did for the first one. So far, no side effects except for a sore arm, although even that's less noticeable than it was after the first one. It will be interesting to see how long it will be until we need a booster. I'm guessing that will be an annual thing, at least for a few years. 

Got my first Moderna poke this morning. Thank you, Dolly Parton.

In and out in thirty minutes...easy-peasy. Eight hours later all is still well. Haven't felt any soreness, pain or side effects of any kind.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

In and out in thirty minutes...easy-peasy. Eight hours later all is still well. Haven't felt any soreness, pain or side effects of any kind.

What? You didn't hear? One of the possible side affects of the Moderna vaccine is exploding butthole. Brought to you courtesy of the "deep state."

Where is that confounded pizza?

On 4/9/2021 at 12:03 PM, chef free said:

Today is two weeks after my second dose!  I'm now more or less "Covid Resistant". 

I plan on spending the day touching my face and NOT washing my hands.

CONGRATS!   Maybe go out and allow people to cough in your face too!

On 4/8/2021 at 8:22 PM, Strider said:

I just found your post Sean.  I have heard most of the complaints of illness come from Moderna, second shot. Have you had the second round?  Good luck.  I hear its only 24 hours if you do get any side effect.  I had the Phizer and I am happy I got the Phizer over the other two.  They are about to pull J and J.  Problems galore.  Moderna is the shot Wegmans has, and Wegmans is a monster in the Northeastern USA.  Home base, Rochester NY.  I love the store but I am lucky to have stumbled into the Phizer vaccine which I believe is the best based on all of the results.  So for  those out there that are over 50 and maybe have diabetes and maybe have not gotten vaccinated yet, I would recommend the Phizer shot over the other two if you have the choice.

All Pfizered up !  No side effects, and hasn't really changed much that I do.  Michigan is on covid fire at the moment....again !  We're featuring the British variant this time...coming soon to a place near you.  The same restaurants & bars in my immediate area that violated the last shutdown, now have to shut down on their own due to infections.  That includes my favorite pizzeria that only had curbside pickup.  The whole family is infected with no one left to cook the pies.  

3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

All Pfizered up !  No side effects, and hasn't really changed much that I do.  Michigan is on covid fire at the moment....again !  We're featuring the British variant this time...coming soon to a place near you.  The same restaurants & bars in my immediate area that violated the last shutdown, now have to shut down on their own due to infections.  That includes my favorite pizzeria that only had curbside pickup.  The whole family is infected with no one left to cook the pies.  

Good to hear from you Bong-Man! We’re all pfizered up here too. Mrs and I are doubled down and Junior is getting his 2nd jab on April 29. 
:thumbsup: 

22 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

England and Wales showing negative excess deaths:

• Excess deaths in England and Wales 2021 | Statista

Hmm, I don't suppose whatever this thing is, it simply accelerated deaths of people who would have soon died anyway?

Are you kidding me?  I take it you are not getting the vaccine?  I just got into another argument with the wife over her stupid daughter and son in law.  He has sleep apnea.  Good fucking luck if he gets it. We have gotten both shots of the Phizer and not a problem. No pain, nothing. I have no regrets and would get it again tomorrow.  I hope the J and J one works out. Moderna seems to be the one causing more nausea for a day.  I am glad I would up with the Phizer.  So far.  It seems like Canada has problems?  If any Canadians read this can you update me on the situation there?

22 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

England and Wales showing negative excess deaths:

• Excess deaths in England and Wales 2021 | Statista

Hmm, I don't suppose whatever this thing is, it simply accelerated deaths of people who would have soon died anyway?

JohnOsbourne, don't take it brother, you have a good head on your shoulders, there will be a lot more deaths due to these vaccines.

Mark my words.

On 4/14/2021 at 5:52 PM, Walter said:

Good to hear from you Bong-Man! We’re all pfizered up here too. Mrs and I are doubled down and Junior is getting his 2nd jab on April 29. 
:thumbsup: 

Thanks Walter....The fun is just beginning.  Wait until private businesses and then schools mandate a vaccine in the Fall.  The idiots are gonna hit the fan.  Their freedoms will suddenly be defined by what was ours.....'their freedom to stay away'.

9 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Thanks Walter....The fun is just beginning.  Wait until private businesses and then schools mandate a vaccine in the Fall.  The idiots are gonna hit the fan.  Their freedoms will suddenly be defined by what was ours.....'their freedom to stay away'.

The fun is just beginning you think they’re going to force the biggest Christian country in the world to go against their beliefs? You’re out of your fucking mind there will be a war, there is still religious freedom in this country America I’m talking about. So suddenly the idiots will succumb to our freedoms and not the one this communist government is trying to force on the people, it’s why we broke away from England because of their oppressive behavior, Same as the Civil War, which wasn’t all about slavery as they want you morons to believe.

Let them try and impose any kind law that won’t swing with the people, there will be rivers of blood  of the liberal left commies, flowing down the streets you believe this was a just election? Trump won that’s the truth, you think the Capitol riots were bad, you haven’t seen nothing yet.

The communist bastards bodies will be piled up so high you won’t be able to see the sun rise, this is America and we’re not standing for this bullshit or you commie lovers.

37 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Must be a pisser that your favourite Pizzeria has shut down. What next for the munchies ;)? Glad to see your OK BM. 

36 minutes ago, RainbowElf said:

The fun is just beginning you think they’re going to force the biggest Christian country in the world to go against their beliefs? You’re out of your fucking mind there will be a war, there is still religious freedom in this country America I’m talking about. So suddenly the idiots will succumb to our freedoms and not the one this communist government is trying to force on the people, it’s why we broke away from England because of their oppressive behavior, Same as the Civil War, which wasn’t all about slavery as they want you morons to believe.

Let them try and impose any kind law that won’t swing with the people, there will be rivers of blood  of the liberal left commies, flowing down the streets you believe this was a just election? Trump won that’s the truth, you think the Capitol riots were bad, you haven’t seen nothing yet.

The communist bastards bodies will be piled up so high you won’t be able to see the sun rise, this is America and we’re not standing for this bullshit or you commie lovers.

Not just the US, but even the cucked and captive populations of Western Europe are pushing back against all of this.  (Which probably explains in part why, less than three months back in power, the US Deep State is trying to start war on three fronts.)

20 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Not just the US, but even the cucked and captive populations of Western Europe are pushing back against all of this.  (Which probably explains in part why, less than three months back in power, the US Deep State is trying to start war on three fronts.)

JohnOsbourne, I just can’t believe how these idiots can be so fucking stupid. You want to take something go ahead it’s you’re right, but don’t force it on me, I’m not taking it, I’m not against anyone who wants to take the vaccine or has taken it, it’s you’re right and freedom to do so, and also you freedom and right when you get sick and die from it, but don’t tread on my freedom and religious rights and beliefs in me not to take something I feel will do more bad than good, this is America not the Middle East at least not yet, and I’ll fight to the death for my freedoms and rights even if it means me getting killed in the process.

Amen!!!!

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Must be a pisser that your favourite Pizzeria has shut down. What next for the munchies ;)? Glad to see your OK BM. 

Hey Chillum.....family & friends are safe.  Hope yours are too.  Golf & weed.....'they're still essential !   :)