The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

We're getting our shot next Tues. Glad to. It's not really an issue here besides occasional flare ups (in QLD we had one community case a few weeks ago and were masks and lockdowns for 3 days to see if more cases popped up, none did), but fuck catching it without the vaccine.

31 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

All right, done deal! All vaccinated! :thumbsup:

Right on Brother, now you too are connected to the vaccinated community via the Bill Gates microchip. If you concentrate REAL hard you can hear the thoughts of all the other vaccinated Americans, however the downside is you are now controlled by Microsoft 🙂 

ALL HAIL OUR COMPUTER OVERLORDS!!!

4 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Right on Brother, now you too are connected to the vaccinated community via the Bill Gates microchip. If you concentrate REAL hard you can hear the thoughts of all the other vaccinated Americans, however the downside is you are now controlled by Microsoft 🙂 

ALL HAIL!!

Also, just on another note, I think I had said to luvlz2 "Good luck" on getting the vaccine... I can't see it anymore

15 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

And my computer is now running at light speed. Thanks, Bill. 😄

On 5/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, BobDobbs said:

:hysterical:

22 hours ago, LedZep123 said:

ALL HAIL!!

Also, just on another note, I think I had said to luvlz2 "Good luck" on getting the vaccine... I can't see it anymore

Thanks, actually I feel pretty pumped after getting it and no side effects. 👍

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

*gimme the vaccine

ovejavacuna.jpg

I was procrastinating but then I had to put my mom in a rehab nursing care. Upon being admitted she is now in a two week quarantine and if I want to see her after that which I very much do I must be vaccinated. I don't know about you but if I had a dear loved one in a care facility in ailing health and could not see them without being vaccinated I will get vaccinated quick!

3 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

:hysterical:

Thanks, actually I feel pretty pumped after getting it and no side effects. 👍

You are welcome. I wish the best for everyone here getting vaccinated. 

Ok, well, a week today since I had the second jab. No ill-effects whatsover. That'll be the zinc and the Vitamin D3 😉
Now just waiting for Bill Gates to switch on the euthanasia towers... 

Got my second Astra jab yesterday, as with the first jab got asked to sit and wait for ten mins before leaving. The allocated room had about ten people in there, all except one had their phones out staring at whatever they were looking at, can't people leave their fookin' phones alone for ten mins ffs, mine stayed in my pocket while I stared at the clock on the wall until it was time to leave.

On 5/24/2021 at 6:53 AM, Brigante said:

Ok, well, a week today since I had the second jab. No ill-effects whatsover. That'll be the zinc and the Vitamin D3 😉
Now just waiting for Bill Gates to switch on the euthanasia towers... 

You'll know you have been embedded if you find yourself watching the Friends reunion tonight.

5 hours ago, Strider said:

You'll know you have been embedded if you find yourself watching the Friends reunion tonight.

Well I know my chip sure does not work. I'm binge-watching a Sid & Marty Krofft best of (Sigmund & the Sea Monsters, Lidsville, HR Puffnstuf, and Land of the Lost) with the sound off while Tom Waits Bone Machine is playing at full volume.

51 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Well I know my chip sure does not work. I'm binge-watching a Sid & Marty Krofft best of (Sigmund & the Sea Monsters, Lidsville, HR Puffnstuf, and Land of the Lost) with the sound off while Tom Waits Bone Machine is playing at full volume.

Awesome. Take that, Bill Gates!

On 5/18/2021 at 4:17 PM, chef free said:

You can walk through the mid Atlantic Ridge in Iceland, it's the only place where it is on dry land...

Just got back!  You are correct sir, went to Thingvellir National Park where the NA and Eurasian plates meet.  It's also the site of the "Bloody Gate" to the Eyrie from 
Game of Thrones".  Pretty cool!

Anyone over the age of 50 or so has a dime sized scar on their left arm from receiving a small pox vaccination.  'Imagine if you will' if the covid vaccine left a scar on your arm.  Can you imagine the wusses of today having to deal with that ?  

"I won't get the vaccine because I don't want to scar my body"

"It's the mark of the devil"

"I don't want to ruin my Tat"

"That mark is your body trying to reject Bill's chip"

My Dad was born in 1930 and never learned to swim because of polio.  He wasn't alone.  Many people felt public bathing was a cause of contracting the disease..  As bad as polio was, it only infected 30 - 40,000 people a year in the U.S.  Yet look at the steps and campaign this nation took at that time to eradicate the disease.  Although gone from the U.S. for 30 years, polio is not yet totally eradicated around the world.  Why ?  Because after 30 years of effort, there are still small pockets of unvaccinated people in isolated areas.  Unfortunately covid-19 won't be any different.....for the same reason plus healthy doses of arrogance, ignorance, stupidity, and the internet.